**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please add 4th war spot and allow all energy attack champs to be armor burn champs.

Thorns should not be taking 25 percent health off per hit its way over powered and it just shows clowns will do anything to win a pathetic war. Stop placing korg you soft cowards be creative and use other champs as boss you wimps

Comments

• Options
    ThePharcideThePharcide Posts: 212 ★★★
    Bring a better counter.

If you need help post your roster and we can offer help.
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★
    he thinks kong is hard. I don't think he's in my top ten most worrisome defenders anymore
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    Go_To said:

Also this might be the most depressed, annoying person on the forums in a hot minute. Like please stop complaining about aw existing. Don’t play the mode of you hate the nodes instead of creating these stupid posts.

Also korg can be easily countered by doom and abs so not sure what your on about

Nope abs man lost so much health with thorns it was embarrassing
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,300 ★★★★★
    Golivarez said:

Golivarez said:

Go_To said:

Also this might be the most depressed, annoying person on the forums in a hot minute. Like please stop complaining about aw existing. Don’t play the mode of you hate the nodes instead of creating these stupid posts.

Also korg can be easily countered by doom and abs so not sure what your on about

Nope abs man lost so much health with thorns it was embarrassing
    Abs Man doesn't take any Thorns damage in Magma form.
    Shouldn’t take thorns in any form
    Are you serious? I'm questioning what's real and what's not at this point cause I can't believe someone is actually this dense.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,784 ★★★★★
    OP sounds like someone who is in over thier head and has no business being In high competitive AW.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

OP sounds like someone who is in over thier head and has no business being In high competitive AW.

Pretty sure he's in stone
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    I've checked OP's post history. It seems like he only has Alliance Wars unlocked as content. He clearly knows what he is talking about.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    Lmao this is great. Surely this guy isn't serious and just dropped in to give us a laugh!
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,348 ★★★★
    Man, if you want to join my alt alliance you're more than welcome, I run map 1 solo unless that's too big of a step for you?
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Just wondering, who are good Korg counters that don’t need the sig? I want to stop banning him in BGs
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 159 ★★
    Wong_98 said:

Just wondering, who are good Korg counters that don’t need the sig? I want to stop banning him in BGs

StormX, doesn't even need awakening. Absolutely smokes him.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Wong_98 said:

StormX, doesn't even need awakening. Absolutely smokes him.
    Thanks for the tip, but sadly I don’t even have her as a 3/4*
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,620 ★★★★★
    So no more winning and losing, and no more placing hard defenders in AW, anything else to make sure you have a comfortable stay at the Alliance war? Perhaps some hot cocoa?
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,482 ★★★★
    Wong_98 said:

Doom, cgr, bishop are three options that are in most decks anyway. Torch works fine, kp works well. Bwcv.