**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Half of The Avengers will be officially reworked soon

HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,161 ★★★
So with Iron man getting a complete rework including his new apperance, It will officially mean half of The Avengers got reworks so far!
Only Half Remains to go, it's really intresting how it could go with those remaining three's reworks!

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,161 ★★★

You keep saying officially, like it actually was I don’t get it, where’s that information

Hulk and Hawkeye were reworked and it was shown in a video from mcoc youtube that ironman gets a rework
  • Options
    PulliPulli Posts: 116
    They just need to bring back Thor's God mode when he parried and stacked those armor breaks.

"Stacked" even though he only needed three to be the hardest hitter in the game at the time.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,671 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023

You keep saying officially, like it actually was I don’t get it, where’s that information

Miike confirmed it in a different thread

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/345388/the-start-of-something-new-or-just-a-occasion/p1
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,525 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Pulli said:

They just need to bring back Thor's God mode when he parried and stacked those armor breaks.

"Stacked" even though he only needed three to be the hardest hitter in the game at the time.

That thor can't come back since the stats changed. With diminishing returns you can't get to that level, and shouldn't be able to either. My man could demolish million pool heroes as a 4*.

If they wanted to rework Thor they could give him burst damage like herc except energy not physical and not to the same level as Herc(we don't need another Herc) and give him some solid shock damage.

That and up his shock resistance from 40 to 75 or even 100 and increase his energy burst or base attack per shocks on him.