**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LETS GO JAX

Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,161 ★★★★
Welcome to the toilet smasher club enjoy it you deserved it congratulations

Comments

• Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

Congrats Jax 🗣️‼️🔥
  • Options
    Godslayer_1Godslayer_1 Posts: 329 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

Congrats Jax 🗣️‼️🔥

Yorozu has some of the funniest panels 😂
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★

Unio77 said:

Congrats Jax 🗣️‼️🔥

Yorozu has some of the funniest panels 😂
    Fraudkuna also has some good ones
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Thank yooooou very much!

Honestly, part of the credit does belong to the forums. I learn a lot from the conversations here!

Now that you are toilet smasher when you hit paragon the community should make a nickname for paragon
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    Ok I had to Google toilet smasher and found it it’s means Thronebreaker. Congrats on achieving it. I’ve never heard the Toilet Smasher term before. Where did it come from?
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Thank yooooou very much!

Honestly, part of the credit does belong to the forums. I learn a lot from the conversations here!

Now that you are toilet smasher when you hit paragon the community should make a nickname for paragon
    Para-

• Options
    I came up with it a long time ago...
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Wozzle007 said:

Ok I had to Google toilet smasher and found it it’s means Thronebreaker. Congrats on achieving it. I’ve never heard the Toilet Smasher term before. Where did it come from?

A toilet is sometimes jokingly referred to as a “throne”. Basically Throne = Toilet, Breaker = Smasher. Toilet Smasher.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,809 ★★★★★
    Wozzle007 said:

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/326338/i-just-got-toilet-smasher-title-woooooo
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Thank yooooou very much!

Congrats buddy! The GM is one hell of a Fight, but it feels so sweet after. Wait until Superior Kang! :)
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★

Wozzle007 said:

A toilet is sometimes jokingly referred to as a “throne”. Basically Throne = Toilet, Breaker = Smasher. Toilet Smasher.
    Ohhhhh see sometimes the answer is right in front of you and you can’t see it! Cheers.
  • Options
    Congrats KABAM JAX. We all knew you could do it. Next up, PARAGON
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    Congrats, now onto the next challenger. Paragon better be affraid Jax is coming for the title.