**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Toughest BG defender?

2»

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,274 ★★★★★
    Ortoun said:

Also, Absorbing Man is a big no-no for me.

I usually use him on attack honestly, he is really good with these nodes.
    Yeah, it all depends on who we struggle with I suppose. We all have our bane.
  • Options
    PhiliaPhilia Posts: 87
    edited July 2023
    predatorr said:

Philia said:

Definitely it’s Attuma, when u don’t get those exact counters.

so who do you recommend attuma counter
    Shuri,Kitty, Nova, namor, omega red, Prof X, havok
    Abs man also works!
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,357 ★★★★
    I have counters to most champs, it's the ones that unnecessarily lengthen the fights I don't like, like Nick or IHulk or Herc
  • Options
    ShivacruxShivacrux Posts: 409 ★★★
    Chavez
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,135 ★★★★
    Attuma, aka Korg 2.0
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 154 ★★
    Kindred,photon, korg, ebony maw and hulking are always automatic bans for me
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Deffo abs man, insane regen, and sometimes when I heavy counter his specials, it doesn't deactivate his form which always throws me off. There's prob a line in his details that explains that but oh well.
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 698 ★★★
    kevhugo said:

Deffo abs man, insane regen, and sometimes when I heavy counter his specials, it doesn't deactivate his form which always throws me off. There's prob a line in his details that explains that but oh well.

There is a cooldown for both forms
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    I’m surprised Domino haven’t been mentioned yet.
    Yes we have a lot of counters nowadays, but without them she is still a very annoying fight.
    You slip once and you instantly get comboed to KO.
    You play perfectly and you still take critical failure damage.
    In my opinion she is still amongst the toughest defenders.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,571 ★★★★★
    Subjective
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Groot, that unblockable sp2 to the face is brutal

I make sure to block every Groot I see!
  • Options
    AzureAzure Posts: 25

For me knull, idk what counters him

Wiccan is the best counter. Since he is immune to reverted control, he can prevent buffs as well. He is also a very good hulkling counter as well
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★
    Shivacrux said:

Chavez

I ban Chavez virtually every time I see her. She’s got the Mysterio AI that likes to heavy spam out of nowhere. I’d rather not deal with that Tom foolery

• Options
    UltragamerUltragamer Posts: 406 ★★★
    I always ban korg domino maw kindred or bishop these champs are just annoying without proper counters
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    CGR, HT, AA(always them), In this meta I ban CGR, Mr.snister and depends on their roster .
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    I tend to ban their nukey, fast attackers that I don't have, rather than annoying defenders. Hulk is one that's common for me, a lot of R2 7* popping up that I don't like the look of.
  • Options
    coolspiderman17_coolspiderman17_ Posts: 322 ★★★

CGR, HT, AA(always them), In this meta I ban CGR, Mr.snister and depends on their roster .

The question is toughest bgs defender if you are struggling with those 3 champs you might want to consider trying a different game. Maybe marvel snap
  • Options
    Annihilator13_Annihilator13_ Posts: 313 ★★
    edited September 2023

The question is toughest bgs defender if you are struggling with those 3 champs you might want to consider trying a different game. Maybe marvel snap
    k