**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Corvus still worth it ?

JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★
Back during my Cav days he was invaluable but ever since I became a Thronebreaker and later Paragon my 5 star Corvus has been useless . I got him as a six start ( duped ) now and I am wondering if it would be worth it to rank him up and at what rank is he useful ?

Comments

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,392 ★★★★

If you run suicides, then yes. I still use him almost daily for AQ.

No definitely not . So I shouldn’t bother with him ?

• Options
    He's my quest guy along w Howard the Duck, the armor break selector makes the two of them unreal
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,992 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Enemy health pools are ever growing so you'd have to keep getting him to higher levels of power to be worth it
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,598 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Took him over CGR. Already had R4 Hercules and Hulkling. Damage is pretty crazy. Must be running suicides. If there's nodes that increases attack then he's faster than Hercules and Hulkling. MLM combos, sp2 and fight is over. Even without bonus nodes he's feeling good in TB EQ but after he gains atleast one charge.

• Options
    Shake_a_QuakeShake_a_Quake Posts: 462 ★★★
    When he hits, he hits hard and fast! On the 4th persistent charge, you are almost getting a free-pass to end fights quickly. However, he's too outdated because of his concerningly long cooldown period. At a point back around 2019, he was my favourite champ and carried me everywhere, until immediately after the collector. But you have better cosmics obv.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,974 ★★★★★
    I only ranked up my 6* for the EQ legends run. Otherwise worthless past act 6 unless you run him in AQ.
  • Options
    JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Posts: 442 ★★★
    I took him through a couple Act 7, 8 and EQ paths without Suicides and unawakened, but haven't seen any real reason to take him past rank 2.
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,159 ★★★★
    JessieS said:

Back during my Cav days he was invaluable but ever since I became a Thronebreaker and later Paragon my 5 star Corvus has been useless . I got him as a six start ( duped ) now and I am wondering if it would be worth it to rank him up and at what rank is he useful ?

I just took mine to r5. Use him every war and he absolutely dominates my path usually with just 1 tech charge. I’m currently in plat 2

• Options
    SirmacoolSirmacool Posts: 389 ★★
    I use him for AQ all the time. R3 6*. Running suicides. He heals. I’ll solo all bosses. Only map 5 but it’s a breeze
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Got my 6* corvus very early...still sitting at r2..never a fan, never will b...
  • Options
    Viking_St3v3Viking_St3v3 Posts: 147 ★★
    The cool down on the glaive after charges are done are the issue. All he would need is a synergy that cut it in half or something and then he could be useful as a damage dealer past act 6 again. 4 charge Corvus back in the day was a cheat code.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Obviously said 5* in the beginning. And everyone talking about 6*.

Will help you on your journey if awakened.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,974 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

Obviously said 5* in the beginning. And everyone talking about 6*.

Will help you on your journey if awakened.

Read the OP again. The question is if the 6* is worth ranking.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 200 ★★
    I've had corvus for a long time at r3 6* . I don't use him anymore. Cgr herc hulkling galan are all better options imo. I use 7* gamora more then I use him.
  • Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 846 ★★★
    Sorry, I swear I can read. Maybe miss some words here or there.

But corvus is good for anything up to end game content.
  • Options
    JessieS said:

If you run suicides, then yes. I still use him almost daily for AQ.

No definitely not . So I shouldn’t bother with him ?

I don't use suicides and he still good for AQ and cav and uncollected event quest completion and exploration.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    The big trouble with Corvus is those first 1or 2 fights before you can build up the mission charges. They're just too strong for him to get through reasonably fast. Once he has his charges then he's great.
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    nah
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    He will come handy once in a while on those Invade nodes
    But other than that he usually just warms the bench
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 831 ★★★★
    I got bored of solely using him in aq so now he sits dormant
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,619 ★★★★
    He's a great lane clearer for quests. I don't really use him, but from the times I have used him he's great.