MCOC incursions zone 25

Team
I’m stuck at zone25 with the Final boss as i cant hit him without dying!! The nodes are not showing any reason why and cant move futher !

Comments

• Zweus_23000Zweus_23000 Member Posts: 10
    As soon as i finish the 3 intercept and land an extra hit i die! Can’t understand what is happening it may be a bug or something
  • Jaffa_Jaffa_ Member Posts: 38
    edited September 2023
    If you’re using Herc your immortality is going to get neutralised. Are you running suicides?
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    I'd say most likely you are running cides and either got ruptured or have a health hack, and therefore are taking DOT. Then your immortality gets neutralized and kaput
    This is my team and what the boss has as Hack + mine
    Intercept is already hard on the defender but the main issue is immediate death after 3 intercept!

us.v-cdn.net/6029252/uploads/editor/yl/m80pmyowrhtq.png" alt="" />
    using Hec

Had 3 times defenders that heal at 100% at added buff! But honestly this one is by far the hardest i revived like 18 times ans still only took 3% + he has heal and immune on stun
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★

Had 3 times defenders that heal at 100% at added buff! But honestly this one is by far the hardest i revived like 18 times ans still only took 3% + he has heal and immune on stun

Oh I've got it now, heal up your herc and go for 3 easy intercepts. Then just heavy counter sp1 and parry when not stub immune for more heavies and degen from your hack. Orrr you could always re start since it seems you are very frustrated
    I agree, I think this is OP’s best strategy. Herc against Cow is a skilled fight, let alone a super stacked and chonky one

• willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,100 ★★★★★

Oh I've got it now, heal up your herc and go for 3 easy intercepts. Then just heavy counter sp1 and parry when not stub immune for more heavies and degen from your hack. Orrr you could always re start since it seems you are very frustrated
    He's stun immune the whole time (stun immunity node, not just healthy disposition). But yes, this is the way. Heavy after he throws sp1.
    I tried again no way to hold even without touching!! Even with full health it goes down in secondes without even receiving a hit!!

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Member Posts: 1,993 ★★★★
    restart. If you get the right hacks you can get back up to them easily. Happened to me too, I got a Mephisto zone 22 with the thorns node thing, caltrops, and mix master. But if you get 50% stun duration along with the defensive cascade and toxic advance you can stun lock anyone with herc (or anyone else). Just bring Heimdal for a safety net and heavy attack to trigger armor up which triggers a defensive cascade giving you a 50% chance (and then 30%) to stun when hitting the opponents under the armor-up effect.
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 431 ★★
    Damn this is freaking hard indeed!!
    3 indestructibles & keep healing 3% when Attacker get 1 bar power!!! Your luck is quite bad this time.
    Wish you all the best to finish this!!
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,319 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Err edited my comment I dont even remember if zone 25 has a champ switch node...
    Revive fiestaaa!!!
  • HalleyHalley Member Posts: 431 ★★

Err edited my comment I dont even remember if zone 25 has a champ switch node...
    Revive fiestaaa!!!

3 indestructibles deadly challenge revives for sure, he's already used 18 times
    Just had Kabam response and it was so lame! Just left the fight as it was just impossible to do it
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,690 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Skill issue. Get 3 intercepts, wait til the stun immune rotation finishes, parry and heavy and repeat. Then once stun immune comes back round wait it out, repeat. Really not hard.

If you've used that many revives in one quest I dread to think how many you've wasted only to back out. That's just throwing away resources.

Skill issue. Get 3 intercepts, wait til the stun immune rotation finishes, parry and heavy and repeat. Then once stun immune comes back round wait it out, repeat. Really not hard.

If you've used that many revives in one quest I dread to think how many you've wasted only to back out. That's just throwing away resources.

He's stun immune the entire time (there are two different stun nodes).
  • JefechutaJefechuta Member Posts: 1,212 ★★★★
    Feel you, I had another Rintrah on node 21 with impossible nodes where I couldnt almost play, tried to Torch it, but I would die due a Degen node, mixed with a Unstoppable and a Protection node, had to forfeit it, tried it again, happened again at node 19 with a different boss, it had Regens everytime I didnt hit him, mixed with that node that gives him power everytime I get a buff, and another Unstoppable one, so it was healing more than I was dealing damage in the timelapse I had between Unstoppable and SP1 or SP2

Finally gave up, I dont like to waste that much time just for a Awakening Crystal and a Legend title
    Not the finest player for sure but i know when i can’t do it… no matter how hard and slow i play i cant survive even without touching him … happy you can do it

• PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 ★★★★

Team
    I’m stuck at zone25 with the Final boss as i cant hit him without dying!! The nodes are not showing any reason why and cant move futher !

I feel your pain I got screwd over by rintrah in 2 of my attempts definitely not zone 25 tho , thats really unfortunate, hope you can do make it there again
    Congrats!! Glad you made it.
    I may say by far the Chock Hack combined with chock multiplayer and increase debuff duration along with focus on light hit will make it easy
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I had to rerun mine as well. Had a node I couldn't deal with on like zone 17 because I didn't read it carefully enough. I hadn't run incursions in ages and wasn't familiar with a lot of the hacks. I think if I did it a third time I could get through it a lot more easily but I got my legend token so I'm good lol. I had Sauron with aggressive regeneration and other things on zone 25. Thought it was going to be a nightmare but he went down pretty easily.
  • __SF____SF__ Member Posts: 292 ★★
    It’s all about units here… u can purchase ur legend tittle with revives ☺️
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    __SF__ said:

It’s all about units here… u can purchase ur legend tittle with revives ☺️

I see. Boosted speed runs with the right ranked champ and the right phone on easy level EQ is much more legit then getting through zone 25 in incursions. Makes sense.