**RESOLVED ISSUE WITH SIDE QUEST KEYS**
The game team has resolved this issue. Keys will be distributed via in-game messages and the quest timer will be extended.
More information and timeline here.
*This includes currently unclaimable keys as well*
**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Happy August! Legendary Incursions is FULL of mode improvements

1235»

Comments

• ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,414 ★★★★★
    One suggestion to improve Incursions -- allow any boss hack to be chosen in the first stage.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 786 ★★★★
    I absolutely LOVE this version of Incursions.

I absolutely hated the overly complicated side quest/store. Waiting another week to get the tokens you want to buy things, just... make it one store, why do you need to make everything so convoluted?

The actual Incursions though - top shelf, amazing. So much fun.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,369 ★★★★
    I didn't play incursions much before because the cool down time on champions was absurdly ridiculous. I played it some last time you made it the side quest and gave 5 minute refreshes on champions and didn't touch it again as soon as you took away the 5 minute refreshes. This will be the same thing for me if the 5 minute refreshes aren't kept again.

Also, and I may be incorrect because as I said I never played incursions much but, are there now a lot less opportunities to heal/revive with the changed format than before?
  • Art357Art357 Posts: 91

1,4,8,12,16, 18 & 24 has the themed boss in Sect-6
    How come now this themed Champ Vox shows up at Zone 24 ??
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,414 ★★★★★
    Why aren't draining degen and armor burst listed?
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 504 ★★★
    I managed the 25 rooms thanks to the shea and care in the shop, the course is going well I just had two difficult ones like Korg and Mephisto I put the terminals in photo, Korg with hercule pre-fight magneto x Mephisto thanks to hercule and weapon x with hercule sp2 200% cosmic.

My team hercule odin Galan and after i take heimdall and Thor

• What will happen to remaining filaments that we can't spend at end of the event
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 379 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Heard that there is 6* nexus crystal trade in?