**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Paragon gauntlet request

Gogeta91199Gogeta91199 Posts: 990 ★★★★
Hey @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
Could you make the paragon gauntlet accessible after completion rather than after exploration?
It is very much like the keys we used to get after fully exploring heroic before you can jump into the master EQ and it was one of the most annoying requirement. Please don’t repeat it.

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★

Could you make the paragon gauntlet accessible after completion rather than after exploration?
    It is very much like the keys we used to get after fully exploring heroic before you can jump into the master EQ and it was one of the most annoying requirement. Please don’t repeat it.

NO! You all snowflaks want everything on easy way. The same should be with carinas. If u didnt made carina 1 u dont have access to carina 2 and if u didnt made c2 u cant make carina 3. If u dont like to make Tb diffculty just dont do it!
    Except for LoL 4* runs, I could agree with that (but still prefer the way they have it set up now).
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Theres a very big difference here. You would be doing a whole second set of exploration there. This time it's just one single path. It's not that big of a deal.

Fair point. But if kabam would’ve announced the gauntlet the way I’m asking would you be complaining that it should be after exploration?
    I’m assuming you would say no.
    It’s just that no EQ is challenging it is just long and it is more of a chore, i like to do the chore on event quest days ( i think other people do that too) and that most of the times means that the exploration is completed on the end days and that would mean either i need to rush the quest on the last days with a few time left or i need to finish the EQ in the first half of the month.
    This request is just for that particular reason…
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 773 ★★★★
    TyEdge said:

I’m someone who likes to spread EQ exploration across the whole month to get as many units from EQ completion as possible. This setup is a bummer for me.

Me too. Wish it was completion. I guess it’s just a bigger reward at the end of exploration.
  • Options
    TyEdge said:

I’m someone who likes to spread EQ exploration across the whole month to get as many units from EQ completion as possible. This setup is a bummer for me.

Same
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Buttehrs said:

Theres a very big difference here. You would be doing a whole second set of exploration there. This time it's just one single path. It's not that big of a deal.

Fair point. But if kabam would’ve announced the gauntlet the way I’m asking would you be complaining that it should be after exploration?
    I’m assuming you would say no.
    It’s just that no EQ is challenging it is just long and it is more of a chore, i like to do the chore on event quest days ( i think other people do that too) and that most of the times means that the exploration is completed on the end days and that would mean either i need to rush the quest on the last days with a few time left or i need to finish the EQ in the first half of the month.
    This request is just for that particular reason…
    Ok but no matter what way you look at it, it's only one extra path with 6 fights. There really isn't anything to complain about. At all.
    Wasn’t complaining mate. Even the title says request
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

This would be a great QoL update. Any chance of it happening?

The EQ rewards themselves are still stale and the gauntlet doesn’t change that, it just unlocks after the tedious grind for rewards that are severely outdated.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,554 ★★★★★
    Remove it altogether in my opinion, I won't be able to do this gauntlet as I don't play the EQ, haven't done so in about a year as it's just not worth the time investment. Should have just been locked to Paragon players, why even put in the need to explore a full EQ 🤦‍♂️. I get the impression of late that they want us to play more and more of each mode like we all have ample time to do so.
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,554 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Mackey said:

Remove it altogether in my opinion, I won't be able to do this gauntlet as I don't play the EQ, haven't done so in about a year as it's just not worth the time investment. Should have just been locked to Paragon players, why even put in the need to explore a full EQ 🤦‍♂️. I get the impression of late that they want us to play more and more of each mode like we all have ample time to do so.

I don’t understand why theyre pushing all this extreme extra grind into the game, extra BGs rankups with removal of +2/-1 , adding a 7* crystals to incursions because no one runs the game mode, now this with the EQ. Kabam seems to forget its just a game , not a part time job. Some people have other commitments and dont have the time to do all this content in the span of a month
    Couldn't agree more
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 677 ★★★★
    I would agree, if they hadn't changed the EQ quest structure, from what I gathered there will be wuite a few less paths than before, so exploration in general should be faster.
    Seems like a decent balance but remeains to be seen when EQ releases later today
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,975 ★★★★★

I would agree, if they hadn't changed the EQ quest structure, from what I gathered there will be wuite a few less paths than before, so exploration in general should be faster.
    Seems like a decent balance but remeains to be seen when EQ releases later today

They are dropping 6 paths, per EQ so a bit faster yeah.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    For the rewards being offered, I do not see them making that change.
  • Options
    edited September 2023

Can you send the link?
  • Options
    Reptoid said:

Only issue what I have, is that I only do a few TB paths each time it is event quest completion to get those 25 units.
    If I keep doing that it essentially means I can only do the gauntlet in the last few days of the month.

I think kabam could've come up with someting better to avoid this, or just remove the event quest completion 22h event.

Agreed.
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

As with most things in the contest, I encourage you to wait for it to actually release and play it before forming too many opinions.

It does not seem likely we will reduce the barrier to entry. The design is very intentional. Keep in mind that a portion of the rewards in the Para-gauntlet are being moved in from the Paragon Objective to explore TB difficulty.

Of course, as always, the team will be evaluating internal statistics to see if the new feature is achieving the goals they set out for it.

Thanks jax for the reply! But honestly if you could convey this message to the team it would be great! As mentioned one of the main issues is most players do the quest during the event quest objective and that means one must rush in the very end. Other EQ being quite a long task which i was just informed is also getting a rework. So lets see how that works out.
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 461 ★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

As with most things in the contest, I encourage you to wait for it to actually release and play it before forming too many opinions.

It does not seem likely we will reduce the barrier to entry. The design is very intentional. Keep in mind that a portion of the rewards in the Para-gauntlet are being moved in from the Paragon Objective to explore TB difficulty.

Of course, as always, the team will be evaluating internal statistics to see if the new feature is achieving the goals they set out for it.

Thanks jax for the reply! But honestly if you could convey this message to the team it would be great! As mentioned one of the main issues is most players do the quest during the event quest objective and that means one must rush in the very end. Other EQ being quite a long task which i was just informed is also getting a rework. So lets see how that works out.
    You have 28 days to explore and they even removed some paths this month from my understanding. If you did just one path per day you should have more than enough time to explore and do paragon’s gauntlet. You don’t have to do everything on day one.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★

NO! You all snowflaks want everything on easy way. The same should be with carinas. If u didnt made carina 1 u dont have access to carina 2 and if u didnt made c2 u cant make carina 3. If u dont like to make Tb diffculty just dont do it!
    Did you know Kabam actually named a node in a game after you? Masochism.
  • Options
    ShaggyMShaggyM Posts: 258 ★★★
    I believe the whole point of this is to get people to explore EQ. I highly doubt they'll change it. Ik I haven't fully explored EQ in years.