**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Map looks a lil weird no? Lmao

E
eq 2.2

Comments

• Options
    NextWeekNextWeek Posts: 49
    This is what his objectives are against lmao
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,683 Guardian
    edited September 2023

That was most definitely not the intended outcome. Lol.

(Edit: Sersi is best)
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Im honestly surprised if this hasnt happened before the map changes wont affect exploracion right?
  • Options
    NextWeekNextWeek Posts: 49
    Lmao true
  • Options
    DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

That is ... really unfortunate.

The game team is working to adjust some paths to make this a little more... palatable.

Now exploration is completely broken even after doing it 100%, now it shows that I haven’t fully explored
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    Ruwqiersa said:

Well, he’s got light hair, and thanks to the goggles, blue eyes. I just assumed he was looking for his friend, Kyle.
  • Options
    HendrossHendross Posts: 943 ★★★
    Now i have semi complete lanes after the redesign
  • Options
    Go_ToGo_To Posts: 317 ★★★

I mean, it's a pinwheel. Anyone who sees anything else is reaching. So all spirals are....unwelcome now?

Don't get me wrong, if it looked more like what is being insinuated, I'd be all over it, but it's literally "curved lines", not right angles like the original offending symbol..

This post seems like it was meant as a joke, ofc kabam showed that they can change things extremely quickly and that’s resulted in the quest being glitched.
  • Options
    This should be 100% explored…. @Kabam Miike can you please send this to the team

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,787 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Buttehrs said:

Well, it still looks similar to what everyone was thinking. Even more so now tbh. Nice fix?

So on a scale of 1-10, you give this a nein?
    🤣 I'd say quicksilver is giving enough for everyone.