**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Forced to play AW and AQ this month

Hello,
Just wanted to vent; I hate how this month we are forced to play AQ and AW to receive all the rewards. I specifically chose my current alliance so I wouldn't have to play either game mode as I cannot commit the time needed. So now I am forced to play AQ and AW.
What are your thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    If you cannot commit the time, there is an uninstall option. Problem solved.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    AQ is one thing, it is beyond easy and only takes a few minutes. Having to play that much AW is the problem.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    A_Fungi said:

BeastDad said:

AQ is one thing, it is beyond easy and only takes a few minutes. Having to play that much AW is the problem.

There is actually more AQ fights than AW fights... 30ish to 15... so....
    AQ is beyond easy and takes no planning or work, AW is a different story...so...
  • Options
    Ghost_FanGhost_Fan Posts: 273 ★★★

If you don't want to do it, you don't have to.

You won't get the rewards, but you don't have to do it. If you want the rewards, you know what to do.

We physically cannot force you to do anything. We're still working on that mind control tech, but the hypno waves don't travel very well over WiFi.

Oh yes you aren't forcing it. Sure ;)
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,052 ★★★★
    I don't often play Battlegrounds or Arena, so I don't get the associated rewards.

It's really not that hard.
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    I'm with you OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate arena and I DEMAND all the milestone rewards I do not earn every arena cycle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not completely unreasonable though, so I won't ask for all the 6* champs I didn't earn from rank rewards.

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    RKO_me said:

Hello,
    Just wanted to vent; I hate how this month we are forced to play AQ and AW to receive all the rewards. I specifically chose my current alliance so I wouldn't have to play either game mode as I cannot commit the time needed. So now I am forced to play AQ and AW.
    What are your thoughts?

Good news is that you barely have to play to get the rewards. I'm most of the way there and it's only Thursday. If BG or Incursions was live I think I'd be done.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

You won't get the rewards, but you don't have to do it. If you want the rewards, you know what to do.

We physically cannot force you to do anything. We're still working on that mind control tech, but the hypno waves don't travel very well over WiFi.

As many times as i disagree with the guy, he's right. Never feel obligated to do anything just because its there. Do whats best for you. That’s what’s kept me going for years.
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★

As many times as i disagree with the guy, he's right. Never feel obligated to do anything just because its there. Do whats best for you. That’s what’s kept me going for years.
    He says that, but it feels deliberate that some of the most ridiculous rewards currently in game are in a solo objective as simple as beating 15 opponents.
    If that's not forc... I mean, "gently nudging" people to do a mode that they might not enjoy, I don't know what is.
  • Options
    AnıyaşaAnıyaşa Posts: 22
    edited September 2023

He says that, but it feels deliberate that some of the most ridiculous rewards currently in game are in a solo objective as simple as beating 15 opponents.
    If that's not forc... I mean, "gently nudging" people to do a mode that they might not enjoy, I don't know what is.
    Most ridiculous rewards? All you get is loyalty right?
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★
    Anıyaşa said:

Most ridiculous rewards? All you get is loyalty right? What else you get?
    Did you actually miss the 5k Titan shards in the last objective or just purposely ignored them? 5k Titan shards, and all you have to do is win 15 fights in AW lol op is a Karen, imagine complaining about that.
  • Options
    AnıyaşaAnıyaşa Posts: 22

Anıyaşa said:

Most ridiculous rewards? All you get is loyalty right? What else you get?
    Did you actually miss the 5k Titan shards in the last objective or just purposely ignored them? 5k Titan shards, and all you have to do is win 15 fights in AW lol op is a Karen, imagine complaining about that.
    Oh yes..I missed those shards...in that case do 15 fights in war and you should get that...it's beneficial only if you have 15k shards. It's good I do war..a little bit closer to get my 1st titan crystal
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 ★★★

Your "hypno waves" forced me to "lol". Shame on you... 😜
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,024 ★★★★
    "Forced" Why won't you just go ahead and uninstall the game
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    It's like forcing you to get better at the game to earn the GC rewards in BGs. Total bulls***.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    It's not even the right Thread for that. Let it go, man.