Kingpin vs bwdo in event quests causing game crash

pathak_arppathak_arp Member Posts: 17
I have been noticing this past few months but everything I fight bwdo with kingpin it causes game crash...this month event quest chapter 1 quest 2 I was fighting her and my game crashed tried to open again it same result game crash..I think kabam team needs to look into this problem

Comments

• flapjaxflapjax Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    I'm pretty sure it's something to do with skill champs in general. I've had it happen with Black Cat and Bwdo and I've seen others mention other skill champs and the same issue.
  • pathak_arppathak_arp Member Posts: 17
    I just tried entering quest again with other skill champ shangchi against bwdo and same result game crash this is very annoying and waste of energy..I will have to restart the quest again
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian

It's on the trello board. Just use a non-skill champion against her
    What's trello board? Sorry I don't come to visit forums often it's just that I encountered this annoying bug and thought to post it for kabams attention
    Damn I just googled it and got to know such thing as trello board existed..sorry for the post then I just thought I will raise the query to fellow summoners
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Member Posts: 184 ★★
    I've had issues with BWDO and Blackcat causing serious lag in AW too. I mean, there's issues most fights 😂 but these 2 cause the screen to just freeze.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Same