7* Incursions crystal overpriced?

2»

Comments

• bm3eppsbm3epps Member Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    😭I'm not a fan of incursions.
  • MDxMDx Member Posts: 96
    DUHveed said:

I’m’ okay with the price. Think about it. You’re paying 81k artifacts for a 6* crystal for the entire champion pool, which as we all know could be amazing, a dud, or somewhere in between. I think the 400k price for a pool of champions that aren’t in the basic pool is fair.

The 6 or 8 champs in a 81k incursions crystal in an entire champ pool?
  • ChobblyChobbly Member Posts: 935 ★★★★
    I like the idea of the chase 7* champions being in there, even though most of them need duping and preferably high sigs.

That said, I would have liked to see a 7* Basic Crystal in the Incursions store or maybe some 7* shards to buy with artefacts, just to give us some more options.
  • Darkness275Darkness275 Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    They will probably add the basic pool crystal down the line. Currently, the basic pool for the 7* crystal is 36 champions. Using 6* crystals as a basis, the featured crystals are a pool of 24 champions? It makes sense for them to wait before a basic crystal is added, get a more diverse pool of champions in it.

Introducing this limited pool crystal first at an inflated price allows them to test the waters and gives us an avenue for more exclusive champions while we wait.

Most improvements come in gradual steps, this is potentially one of those gradual steps.