**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Will an ascended galan increase his harvest damage?

Not sure how the ascension stat increases work with something like galans harvest or shockers heavy attacks that arent affected by attack boosts.maybe someone has ascended a 5* galan and can provide some insight?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,376 ★★★★★
    No. Just 22% Attack and Health.
  • Options
    IIRC.
  • Options
    Yes, ascension boosts base attack. All champions that get fury buffs will have more potent Furies too.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

Yes, ascension boosts base attack. All champions that get fury buffs will have more potent Furies too.

Okay, so I was wrong. Thanks.
  • Options
    *I've ascended Champs, just haven't had time to fully test them. Other than using Doom for Glad.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    I believe Galan’s burst damage is based on his base attack lvl so given the 22% ascension damage his burst damage should be higher if he is ascended….
  • Options
    Alan706Alan706 Posts: 27
    I didn’t test but my first 5* ascension was Galan!
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,989 ★★★★★
    Makes him the best cosmic champ to ascend for offense because of this (Hulkling being the best for defense)
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    It should because it is based on his base attack and not modified attack. But since ascension is considered permanent attack increase to his base attack, therefore his burst of damage would be based off his new base attack rating.
  • Options
    Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Posts: 368 ★★★
    Polygon said:

Makes him the best cosmic champ to ascend for offense because of this (Hulkling being the best for defense)

Wouldn't Herc be good for the same reason? The burst on attacks when he has Strength is partially based off how much damage he deals, so ascending him would make the bursts do more, since his attacks will deal more, no?
  • Options
    Crys23Crys23 Posts: 780 ★★★★
    If ascension wouldn't increase damage numbers, it would be basically pointless.
    Ascension increases everything for a champ, except prestige.