**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam what is the best champ to use for polka dot power stunning reflection brute force node???

Brilliant idea combining boss island nodes bravo do you guys even play your own game. Just go back to old design if your best idea is to just combine boss island nodes together to make the fights even dumber

Comments

• Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    This has been done only to remove Valkyrie as a counter for that node
    She was one of the most popular go to attackers for node 53
  • Options
    Chill bro
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    AMS94 said:

This has been done only to remove Valkyrie as a counter for that node
    She was one of the most popular go to attackers for node 53

So who do we use to counter kingpin or champs that won’t throw specials
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    Bruh just get good at intercepting stop complaining. Herc fantman abs man and kitty are great for it.
  • Options
    A_FungiA_Fungi Posts: 992 ★★★★
    Kingpin is your complaint? That's sad.

I actually really liked playing through the new map. Less chokepoints, more freedom for skilled players to take shared nodes (that are on separate islands now) while also limiting the total amount of fights those skilled players can get roped into (From 13 to 10 I think)

I don't like that they nerfed nimrod path 6 counter since he is white listed all season... seems like a cheap move

I was able to get a fight in at all 3 islands before the main island, without having to wait for anything.
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    hi_im_sir said:

Bruh just get good at intercepting stop complaining. Herc fantman abs man and kitty are great for it.

hi_im_sir said:

Fanta gonna be banned every war now kingpin has prowess power so he going to sp3 on kitty AB’s and herc
  • Options
    Kpratish1997Kpratish1997 Posts: 119
    Nick fury.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,713 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Golivarez said:

hi_im_sir said:

hi_im_sir said:

Fanta gonna be banned every war now kingpin has prowess power so he going to sp3 on kitty AB’s and herc
    Ohh wait until you notice they use "Sugar Pill" Tactic champs, and see the "Decay" champs, you are going to be soooo mad
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,675 Guardian
    edited September 2023
    Just use anyone you would have used before, really isn't that difficult. If you're so concerned about them not throwing specials, then use an indestructible boost. If you don't want to do that, have an alliance mate do that fight instead of you, 10 people in bgs for a reason. If you refuse to do any of the above, I recommend you join a lower alliance that doesn't play tier 5+ war because you just aren't cut out for it.
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★
    edited September 2023
    Golivarez said:

hi_im_sir said:

hi_im_sir said:

Use invulnerability boost and abs man. Insta cheese. Also kitty can just phase sp3s lmao
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,536 ★★★★★
    Wow, I knew who it was as soon as I read it.