Act 4 and 5 revamp rewards??

MajesticOceanMajesticOcean Member Posts: 47
I completed act 4 and act 5 in the last couple weeks but have not received the new rewards. Are they delayed or what’s going on??

Comments

• PulsefirePulsefire Member Posts: 8
    same
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★

• DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,884 ★★★★★
    I’m sure previously the reward changes have been granted to those who have already completed the content.

Is this not the case this time?

I’m easy either way, but it’s always a nice bonus.

Or am I thinking of objectives as they have been updated a couple of times?
  • Defense_Power1Defense_Power1 Member Posts: 16
    They moved the mastery points to completion, so they should or need to give out the rewards
  • Gunner_GoodwinGunner_Goodwin Member Posts: 6
    its a shame we will not receive those rewards. I could use them. Please Kabam, change this.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    This one actually did annoy me, as act 4 was something I had been meaning to explore for the extra mastery points, but this with the changes, I can’t get them? Surely they’ll give an update on that?
  • JustWantTheRewardsJustWantTheRewards Member Posts: 442 ★★★
    BuffBeast said:

This one actually did annoy me, as act 4 was something I had been meaning to explore for the extra mastery points, but this with the changes, I can’t get them? Surely they’ll give an update on that?

Miike said in another thread that they'll be fixing that
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Member Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

BuffBeast said:

Miike said in another thread that they'll be fixing that
    Oh that sounds good then, thanks
  • BeyondBeyond Member Posts: 14
    Damn did anyone ever get their compensation?
  • BuckeyeshaBuckeyesha Member Posts: 206
    Completed act 4&5 a few weeks ago...have not received the reward difference yet
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    Beyond said:

Damn did anyone ever get their compensation?

No they're still trying to figure out who qualifies for them
  • BeyondBeyond Member Posts: 14
    A month later and has any one got compensation yet?
  • PseudonymousPseudonymous Member Posts: 35
    This is getting ridiculous. I'm a developer. It's not hard to obtain a list of users from the database, based on specific criteria. Switching rewards and moving them back in the middle of a game that rewards progression is very amateur. Not compensating them while the rewards are still useful is ridiculous.
  • PseudonymousPseudonymous Member Posts: 35
    When there was a bug where people got stuff free, I heard they were super quick to remove those rewards. But when it's giving players something...

Is it because when players get more, they spend less...
  • Alan706Alan706 Member Posts: 27
    Wouldn’t mind an update on this, if not just for the mastery points (the other stuff is nice too)
  • MajesticOceanMajesticOcean Member Posts: 47
    Just want to bring this up again