**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Future ant man bug or nerf ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,500 ★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Kasnow1 said:

Surging swarm : « When the Opponent’s Combo Ender Glances, inflict a Stun Debuff for 1.5 seconds » Actually there is no more stun during the surging swarm. Please Kabam give an answer bécasse I rank him toi for his versatily on defense.

So...

He needs 5+ armor buffs AND the opponents Combo Ender needs to glance, of which there's just a 10% chance of.

If u don't got all that, no stun for you.

And look at all the fuss this thread caused...
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Kasnow1 said:

Surging swarm : « When the Opponent’s Combo Ender Glances, inflict a Stun Debuff for 1.5 seconds » Actually there is no more stun during the surging swarm. Please Kabam give an answer bécasse I rank him toi for his versatily on defense.

So...

He needs 5+ armor buffs AND the opponents Combo Ender needs to glance, of which there's just a 10% chance of.

https://reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/s/6KGrdg4Pc0 seems even with , it doesn't happen
  • Options
    Kasnow1Kasnow1 Posts: 67

Kasnow1 said:

So...

I noticed in my post « surging swarm » so… I know he needs 5 armors buff. I know too for the last hit of combo because i noticed in my OP. You can try and see what I’m talking about. I just want to talk about FAM. I am not responsible for the actions in this forum 🙂
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 874 ★★★
    edited September 2023
    Lol.. cool discussion again!
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,455 ★★★★★
    Kasnow1 said:
    This is the kind of context you need to add when making this post. If something isn't performing as described, it's a bug. Kabam didn't decide to nerf future ant man in the middle of the month just because.
  • Options
    XylphXylph Posts: 22
    I feel like this thread needs to be shut down, digressed really quickly
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    Xylph said:

I feel like this thread needs to be shut down, digressed really quickly

If only someone had made a post about issues like this...

Oh right, me: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/346605/about-forum-moderation
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★

JollyHawk said:

Pikolu said:

There's no such thing as bugs in this game. There's only nerfs, silent nerfs and buffs. Right Dukenpuke ?

So the obvious answer here is they silently nerfed him. No need to show us what you're talking about in videos or screenshots. No need to provide us with which game mode you were in. No need to provide further context. It's decided at this point its a silent nerf.

Why do you do this
    Do what? Make comments like the rest of you? Now that I agree with what you say it's all the sudden bad?
    You tagged someone that's not even part of the conversation just to attack him in a subtle way, pathetic to say the least
    Well when that person makes ridiculous statements saying that bugs are nerfs and bug fixes are buffs, they kind of have it coming.
    How are you still on the forums with so many agressive comments like this? This ain't the first time you're agressive towards someone, even when they're not talking about you
    I ask this question cause i've seen people get banned for a lot less
    Feel like it’s Kabam mikes alt account lol. All demon does is get on these forums an attack ppl who question anything about kabaam or the game, yet hasn’t been banned. Gotta be a reason
    Why on earth would Miike be on forums when he wouldn't even be paid for his time right now? Also if he was on forums on the weekends, we wouldn't see so many unhinged threads that stay up the whole weekend.

Also all kabam employees are required to be using a kabam account on the forums. They wouldn't risk their job just to insult you on an alt.
    You apparently don’t understand sarcasm. I even put lol just for tht reason. And I mean honestly you act like just bc someone can get in trouble for doing something it stops people. There’s people with alt accounts on all kinds of social media getting busted and in trouble for things. Just had an nba ref quit his job over it or retire, I can’t exactly remeber.

Pikolu said:

There's no such thing as bugs in this game. There's only nerfs, silent nerfs and buffs. Right Dukenpuke ?

So the obvious answer here is they silently nerfed him. No need to show us what you're talking about in videos or screenshots. No need to provide us with which game mode you were in. No need to provide further context. It's decided at this point its a silent nerf.

Why do you do this
    Do what? Make comments like the rest of you? Now that I agree with what you say it's all the sudden bad?
    You tagged someone that's not even part of the conversation just to attack him in a subtle way, pathetic to say the least
    Well when that person makes ridiculous statements saying that bugs are nerfs and bug fixes are buffs, they kind of have it coming.
    How are you still on the forums with so many agressive comments like this? This ain't the first time you're agressive towards someone, even when they're not talking about you
    Feel like it’s Kabam mikes alt account lol. All demon does is get on these forums an attack ppl who question anything about kabaam or the game, yet hasn’t been banned. Gotta be a reason
    Why on earth would Miike be on forums when he wouldn't even be paid for his time right now? Also if he was on forums on the weekends, we wouldn't see so many unhinged threads that stay up the whole weekend.

Also all kabam employees are required to be using a kabam account on the forums. They wouldn't risk their job just to insult you on an alt.
    You apparently don’t understand sarcasm. I even put lol just for tht reason. And I mean honestly you act like just bc someone can get in trouble for doing something it stops people. There’s people with alt accounts on all kinds of social media getting busted and in trouble for things. Just had an nba ref quit his job over it or retire, I can’t exactly remeber.
    So just joking (lol?), or serious? I just want to know how to read your post.
    What? When I posted it’s kabam mikes alt I put lol. As in not being serious about tht. This post you tagged is serious as in it’s true. People do create Alts and do an say things they aren’t suppose to. As in example I provided about nba ref.
    Not sure if this is serious or sarcasm
  • Options

Why do you do this
    Funny how they all disagree with you. Truly a toxic place for non kabam fanboys…
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★
    edited September 2023

Why do you do this
    Funny how they all disagree with you. Truly a toxic place for non kabam fanboys…
    I agree
  • Options
    Jridenhour_3Jridenhour_3 Posts: 348 ★★

JollyHawk said:

Pikolu said:

Why do you do this

Pikolu said:

Why do you do this

So just joking (lol?), or serious? I just want to know how to read your post.
    What? When I posted it’s kabam mikes alt I put lol. As in not being serious about tht. This post you tagged is serious as in it’s true. People do create Alts and do an say things they aren’t suppose to. As in example I provided about nba ref.
    Not sure if this is serious or sarcasm
    👍
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    Did I get ghost pinged? What's going on?
  • Options
    Noob_Master69Noob_Master69 Posts: 680 ★★★★
    Dukenpuke said:

Demonzfyre pinged you
    From what I gathered because you talked about silent nerfs before or something. Seems some of his messages have been deleted
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

Dukenpuke said:

Demonzfyre pinged you
    From what I gathered because you talked about silent nerfs before or something. Seems some of his messages have been deleted
    Oh I should have guessed.