**TROUBLES LOGGING IN**
We are aware of an issue causing issues for some Summoners attempting to connect to MCOC. We are currently investigating and are hoping to have resolution soon.
Thank you for your patience.
Options

Legends run

Anyone done a legends run this month? My time seems a lot shorter with there being less paths.. post your times below please :)

Comments

• Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    You forgot to post your time 🧐
  • Options
    WaddoWaddo Posts: 10
    IOSJasoN said:

You forgot to post your time 🧐

Sorry! I did 2:25
  • Options
    That’s around about the time a few of my mates got 2:21-2:34 could be a close one think there’s a post on here with a few players times I’ll try finding it
  • Options
    I can’t remember how you link posts now 🙄 it’s under the heading
    Time attack/ legends run
    Good luck to you hope you got it 🙂
  • Options
    IOSJasoN said:

I can’t remember how you link posts now 🙄 it’s under the heading
    Time attack/ legends run
    Good luck to you hope you got it 🙂

Found it, looks like it’s going to be a close one!😬 going to be gutted if I’m a few minutes out, had a couple of crashes which took a couple minutes out
  • Options
    Anyone else got any times to share?
  • Options
    obsidimanobsidiman Posts: 742 ★★★
    Can I ask the people who have sub 2:30 times, what was your set up? Champs used and at which rarity/rank? Device used? Mastery set ups?

I attempted a legends run and embarrassed to reveal my time as the more ~2:30s I see the more I realize that badge just won't be in the cards for me. Trying to figure out what I can do better and/or differently in future attempts.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,136 ★★★★★
    obsidiman said:

Can I ask the people who have sub 2:30 times, what was your set up? Champs used and at which rarity/rank? Device used? Mastery set ups?

I attempted a legends run and embarrassed to reveal my time as the more ~2:30s I see the more I realize that badge just won't be in the cards for me. Trying to figure out what I can do better and/or differently in future attempts.

The best setup I’ve found is suicides, boosts and a team of Corvus, 2 Falcons, Cull and Cap.
  • Options

obsidiman said:

The best setup I’ve found is suicides, boosts and a team of Corvus, 2 Falcons, Cull and Cap.
    How maxed are your suicides? I ran 1 point in recoil and 2 each in liquid courage and double edge. I did do big boosts when I started but once they expired I didn't reapply for fear of wasting time. Also was rarities and rankings were your champs?
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

How maxed are your suicides? I ran 1 point in recoil and 2 each in liquid courage and double edge. I did do big boosts when I started but once they expired I didn't reapply for fear of wasting time. Also was rarities and rankings were your champs?
    Corvus was 6r3, the others I didn’t use. Ranges between 5 and 6 stars. Only used for synergy.

Masteries were 1 in gc/recoil, 3 in LC/DE.
  • Options

obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

Corvus was 6r3, the others I didn’t use. Ranges between 5 and 6 stars. Only used for synergy.

Device played on?
  • Options
    obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

obsidiman said:

Device played on?
    iPhone 12. I forgot to restart the game when it was starting to lag, so it crashed once. But other than that all went well.
  • Options
    Anyone else got any times to share?
    obsidiman said:

I didn’t do anything special to be honest. I used an ascended Herc and boosted until I finished, didn’t run suicides, no special synergy’s apart from hulk so if I miss out it’s my own fault for not going into suicides and using synergies.. plus well noted Herc isn’t the best for speed running. Who did you use mate?
  • Options
    AE_Inc1AE_Inc1 Posts: 27
    2:12 here. Also posted my run on YT since I did it for fun.

https://youtu.be/DuOeh4zA4h4?si=lmHFgpmSnUAZfxQi