**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How do I access the login calendar?

Someone told me that I had to click a calendar icon at the home page but I don't see anything

Comments

• Options
    HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,161 ★★★
    edited April 2023
    lsdow said:

Someone told me that I had to click a calendar icon at the home page but I don't see anything

Click on the shocker profile, then exit from it and go to your champions tab than go back to home tab then there should be a calendar icon in between the alliance and trophie icons
  • Options
    But you don’t need to click on the Calendar icon (currently not shown in your pic above) in order to claim those daily calendar items every day.
    That is automatic each day when you login (rolls over to next day in evening, U.S. time).
    (unless it is just for you to see what daily stuff is upcoming for the month)

Could also be if you are brand new, that you have to wait until the next time that a new calendar starts, before being able to start getting those calendars.

What you *do* have to click on each day, the pink rubber chicken icon (from either of it's 2 spots in corner there), is to see the Daily Objective for the monthly event, in order to know what to do, and then in order to claim the objective afterward too.
  • Options
    lsdowlsdow Posts: 2
    I'm just wondering since isn't this how you claim keys for this side event? So far I've tried as HSS75 said and the calendar has not popped up. I haven't gotten my keys for today either unless they are supposed to be given out at a later time.
  • Options
    WHunt3rWHunt3r Posts: 2
    I'm having the same problem, man.
    The calendar just doesn't show up for me and I just can't get the keys to the new event or anything else like the daily login rewards. I'm trying to contact support but still no solution, I'm currently level 36 and I've never seen the calendar on the game's home page.
  • Options
    September 2023 and after seeing my friend being able to use the calendar on his account, I looked for it on mine but can't find it anywhere. Feel like I'm missing out on good stuff
  • Options
    Same bro in my account also the calender is not showing i have contacted the support but still it is not fixed