What would be the most broken character as 7-star?

CursedLandCursedLand Member Posts: 124 β˜…
The title? πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Comments

• DukenpukeDukenpuke Member Posts: 658 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quake
  • ZuroZuro Member Posts: 2,846 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quake easily
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Herc sig 200.
  • KeonexKeonex Member Posts: 323 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Quake easy
  • DanielRandDanielRand Member Posts: 460 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cyclops. Why else hasn’t Miikes favorite champ been released yet?
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Member Posts: 3,274 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Groot
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,420 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I don't want the usual suggestions, i want like underrated champions and stuff like that...

Those wouldn't be broken though, that's why they're underrated in the first place lol
  • KTPrimalKTPrimal Member Posts: 121 β˜…
    Captain Britain
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,435 Guardian

I don't want the usual suggestions, i want like underrated champions and stuff like that...

You asked for most broken, not just broken. You shouldn't be surprised that herc and quake were labeled as most broken.

As for ramp up, my vote is knull in longer content because the dude already crushes abyss champions and doesn't even need his sig for fights that long. The CR bump would give him more room to get more hits in too which means an even more insane ramp up. He also is great with the galan prefight and recoil masteries, basically extra free healing.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Back in 2018 probably quake. 2023 Godnak 100%
  • RonSwansonRonSwanson Member Posts: 1,171 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Groot
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,083 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    After watching MSD play him (and auto fight), it has to be The Champion. That guy is unstoppable!
  • QacobQacob Member Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SammyDe said:

After watching MSD play him (and auto fight), it has to be The Champion. That guy is unstoppable!

That's very likely Swedeah you're talking about. Both are kinda insane.

Swedeah once beat me in BGs after doing 9 shots on stream...
  • UnOriginalUnOriginal Member Posts: 727 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Talking about 7 stars compared to 6 stars it should be someone who benefits from Star Focus for example clarie regen with increased special attacks Will heal more or vulture and hit monkey with increased Crit rating
  • ErcarretErcarret Member Posts: 2,896 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I actually think someone like Punisher 2099 would crush it as a 7*. Just get the dupe and he'd be a monster. I remember exploring Act 6 with him back in the day and the way he just denies power constantly is insane. In questing, with a bunch of synergies, he'd be crazy. In BG, denying the opponent that much power + increased combat power rate for himself + increased stats? Especially since the scoring has turned from finishing fights quickly and more into finishing them with as much health left as possible, locking down the opponent like that seems like a very valid strategy. I just r4'd my 6* P2099 and am excited to see what he can do. Pew, pew, pew!

In a similar vein, Psylocke. Just like Punisher 2099, she has an absolutely bonkers ability to power control the opponent. She'd still need a buff but I do think that the 7* stats might do her good. I strongly suspect that the increased combat power rate would do her a ton of good since she has 25% decreased combat power rate in her kit. Having basically 125% combat power rate right from the get-go would simply offset that disadvantage and make her more playable.
  • FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,971 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Definitely Quake, no contest