**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Viv Vision Nightmare tile 21 AW

Hi everyone
Does anyone have a good counter for viv vision on this node? 16 armor ups cause massive bleeds and over 100% glance. armor break only removes 1 of the 16 and she just regains it immediately anyways. Mystics won’t work as she’s immune to nullify and fate seal. I really have no answers here. Please help and Thank you in advance

Comments

• Options
    Mqc19Mqc19 Posts: 371 ★★★
    Top of my head, mags, KG, Capiw + cosmic/skill (have to test it), CGR probably works but need to be patient.
  • Options
    IroncityIroncity Posts: 15
    Mqc19 said:

Top of my head, mags, KG, Capiw + cosmic/skill (have to test it), CGR probably works but need to be patient.

Excellent suggestions, just curious how CapIW would work?
  • Options
    IroncityIroncity Posts: 15
    Mqc19 said:

Yeah, I just read CG’s abilities and he applies an armor break for each armor up on defender, I forgot about that
  • Options
    KLZKLZ Posts: 150
    Corvus
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    Clarie
  • Options
    Demonic_embraceDemonic_embrace Posts: 160 ★★
    Red Mags
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Red Mags

Bad idea. Deep wounds
  • Options
    Nebula is also an option. Terrax works too. KG works perfectly as well. Corvus too (with cosmic boosts)
  • Options
    KhaerysKhaerys Posts: 7
    Magneto works, the odds for the bleeds are super low