**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena AI is too annoying!

Username1583Username1583 Posts: 165
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Arena AI is too annoying, it should be a bit more aggressive and opponents should use more often those specials not only the l3. Fight often are boring, they sometimes never throw a punch at you, it takes away all the fun on using your heroes. I find it a waste of time sometimes since they often just stay in guard but they hit you when you try using heavy. I have a lot of maxed 3 stars thet I enjoy using but in arena it takes away all the fun specially when you’re bulding the strike and fighting higher champs that keep starring at you waiting to charge the l3.
Hope I’m not the only one that finds it this way.

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Personally I don't find Arena annoying or boring, bcos first of all, Arena is NOT a place for us to test our skills, there are better place for it, Arena is a place for sweat & hard labour of grinding millions or tens of millions of points for ranking milestones. The goal in Arena is to fight as fast as possible, to gain as many points as possible out of each fight, and to use as little time as possible to rank as high as possible. I'm a regular grinder, around 50k fights over 6 months, regardless of which arena, as soon as you build up the infinity streak, very often you would have easily kill the AI before even needing to wait for the AI to charge up to L3.

Roaster is very important. For 3* featured arena, using max 3* is like a walk in the park. For 4* basic arena, nowadays I don't even bother to use max 3* anymore, just bring in 5/50 or 4/40 and AI will be dead in less than 30 seconds. (Loading time on Android for each fight is LONGER than the fight itself, sadly). Even for 4* featured arena, a handful of 5* (R2 or R3, helps alot, of course better if got R4) plus 5/50 and 4/40 will help achiving some lower rank milestone, but without enough 5* and/or unit spending, hard to fight for top ranking coz that needs 15M-18M for popular new champs.

I know a few places that are not boring and will worth your time. You can stop doing Arena and spend most of your time in:- (1) LOL; (2) ROL; (3) Act 5; (4) Uncollected Difficulty. Good luck spending your time in those LESS ANNOYING and LESS BORING modes! Cheers!
  • Options
    I usually do the basic cat arena and some basics 4s and I really hate some fights, specially at the begining when you get the thanos teams to enter the streak, I find those fights really annoing. Fights would end much faster with a more aggressive AI. I don’t have much free time this period so I don’t do more than 20/30 series. About the events I have already done almost all it was possible for my roster, did lol first path last summer with my 4s lord but I need the 5s one to finish the other paths (I opened 6 crystals for Starky and got 3 Loki instead). The only thing I’m missing is the last chapter of act 5 just because I have already 10 alpha 2 and no 5 stars to rank since I only get **** from the crystals.