Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

@Kabam bro i have 7 7 stars champs and gambit is double duped please just let it slide

Comments

• Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    Ouch. Better luck next time.
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    I really don't understand why the 7* Incursions crystal is gated, because it has such a high price tag and all of the champions are only truly great once duped. I'll have the 400,000 units probably in a month or two, but I only have 4 7*s since they were introduced.
  • Options
    flapjaxflapjax Posts: 285 ★★★

I really don't understand why the 7* Incursions crystal is gated, because it has such a high price tag and all of the champions are only truly great once duped. I'll have the 400,000 units probably in a month or two, but I only have 4 7*s since they were introduced.

Because Artifacts can be acquired at any progression, they need some kind of gate. Previously it was X amount of the previous rarity but you can't do that here because everyone has tons of 6 stars. People would also complain if it was Paragon locked, so I guess this was the best solution they could come up with.

Even completely free to play, from the time 7 stars released its not an unreasonable number to have by now unless you were really unlucky with dupes.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,267 ★★★★★
    The Sigil Crystal is 260 and I have 130. Cue Bon Jovi. "We're halfway there...."
  • Options
    UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    flapjax said:

Because Artifacts can be acquired at any progression, they need some kind of gate. Previously it was X amount of the previous rarity but you can't do that here because everyone has tons of 6 stars. People would also complain if it was Paragon locked, so I guess this was the best solution they could come up with.

Even completely free to play, from the time 7 stars released its not an unreasonable number to have by now unless you were really unlucky with dupes.
    Hmm I must just be really bad at the game then lol. I'm Paragon and have been playing the game since the day it came out but I only have 4 7*s and I don't see that number getting exponentially greater sooner rather than later. I feel like it wouldn't need to be locked to just Paragons but Thronebreaker+Paragon feels like it would've been fine.
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    Out of my first 7 7* champs I got Silver Surfer 4 times so believe me it can get worst
  • Options
    ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
    For a moment I thought there might be a "Kabam bro". Someone to answer all our burning bro questions.
  • Options
    AshacekarAshacekar Posts: 1,785 ★★★★

For a moment I thought there might be a "Kabam bro". Someone to answer all our burning bro questions.

They do exist, Kabam bro is a synonym used for Kabam Miike and Kabam Jax
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,253 ★★★★

flapjax said:

Hmm I must just be really bad at the game then lol. I'm Paragon and have been playing the game since the day it came out but I only have 4 7*s and I don't see that number getting exponentially greater sooner rather than later. I feel like it wouldn't need to be locked to just Paragons but Thronebreaker+Paragon feels like it would've been fine.
    Do you have all content done? Check which content you still can do that awards 7 star shards, and if there is none then focus on content with a lot of 6 star shards as rewards (for example grandmasters gauntlet). 6 star dupes also translate to 7 stars.

Besides that you might have just missed a few events maybe? I can remember when 7 stars came out we got one for free in milestones from some event, then shooting stars also gives 1, legends event also one (brutal dlx + calendar + 7 legend crystals) and 8.3 + side events + paragon gauntlet is easily another. So that makes 4 7 stars already by just doing content.

And by duping 6 stars I had already 2 to 3 (can't remember) 7 stars ready to purchase when they dropped. Add all the dupes in the meantime and it's very very possible to have 8 7 stars without hardcore grinding.
  • Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 261 ★★
    I would love a double duped Gambit. Or duped Gambit. Or even just to get Gambit.
  • Options
    kevhugokevhugo Posts: 138 ★★
    Morbius to the rescue perhaps?
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 798 ★★★★
    It's morbin time?
  • Options
    Compa1Compa1 Posts: 6
    yeah morbin to the rescue guys
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,094 ★★★★★

I just opened 2x of the Loyalty 7-Star Crystals and I got Mordo... both times. I feel your pain.

I'll trade you for Howard. My ears cant take any more
  • Options
    Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★

I just opened 2x of the Loyalty 7-Star Crystals and I got Mordo... both times. I feel your pain.

Mordo > both Cyclops 😏