**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Clarification on Caps Comissary Event and a potential solution to those missed 200 points from BGs

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,995 ★★★★★
I see two objectives that give points for trades that are not in the store yet: 6 star featured crystal bundle and 6 star crystal bundle.

Now this can either be two things,

1) The items will be added tomorrow as part of the final additions to the loyalty store

Or

2) And I really hope it isn’t this, but they are already available , just only for the lower progression players below Paragon, and the Paragons are not able to see them.

Really hoping someone doesn’t comment on the thread confirming the latter, because in the past paragons had access to reward options that were also available for lower progression. For example the recent mind and body filament side quest store.

ALSO, the selector in the final milestone presents the Paragon players with a choice of having the reward from the lower progressions (most are skipping civil warrior and going for the lower progression reward anyway).

If the only deal that will be added tomorrow is the “Loyalty Selector Bundle” and the two objectives I listed at the top of the thread are already in the game, just not available for Paragon to view, then having these added tomorrow as well could be a massive pro player move by Kabam as it can offer alternative means for f2p players to rack up the last bit of points they needed to hit their next milestone, or if you’re like me and you did the first BGs objective before the event started, this could also provide a means to account for that (since with all due respect, there was no prior announcement, and if there was , those players could have waited to do their BGs objectives)

Comments

• Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,366 ★★★★
    Yeah, those are Bundles for lower progression titles.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

Yeah, those are Bundles for lower progression titles.

Would still be nice to see them get added tomorrow for Paragons since other shops worked the same way like the filaments SQ and since Paragon can pick lower progression rewards from the selector in the last milestone
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,995 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Here’s where I’ve landed: I’m hoping the loyalty crystals are discounted like the first two 7-star crystals. So if it’s gonna be 4mil for a 7-star or something crazy, then make the first two cost 3mil and have them available in the store and as part of the objectives for the commissary.
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 128 ★★
    3m loyalty is way too much for that crystal
  • Options
    5* Unstoppable Colossus is 800k
    6* Unstoppable Colossus is 1600k
    7* Crystal is at least 3200k (3.2 millions)
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★
    I’m really interested to see the cost of this bundle and what’s in it today with AW season just starting because besides buying those units bundles for potions that don’t have AW boost like invulnerability it wouldn’t make sense to drain loyalty.
  • Options
    Manup456 said:

I’m really interested to see the cost of this bundle and what’s in it today with AW season just starting because besides buying those units bundles for potions that don’t have AW boost like invulnerability it wouldn’t make sense to drain loyalty.

It will most likely be affordable, the issue I’m worried is that that’s the only thing added to the trade in store / 10 day event
  • Options
    Damn looks like they didnt bothering adding anything else to make those close to the final milestone attainable without dropping an absurd amount of units or money, which I guess was the major objective of this event after all...
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 162
    Man, maybe I should have done more fights in AQ (I do 25 per day) and will be 200 short of last milestone and guess what? It's from the BG objectives I did before the event launched. I'm so frustrated right now....arrrhhhh.
  • Options
    Polygon said:

Damn looks like they didnt bothering adding anything else to make those close to the final milestone attainable without dropping an absurd amount of units or money, which I guess was the major objective of this event after all...

The final milestone was actually achievable by F2P players without spending cash or buying any of the unit offers. I have yet to do either, and doing the math if I were to max out the BG milestones, and had I done maybe three more AQ fights per day this week, I would have just crossed 4500 points.

Not everyone can put in that kind of effort, but the objective was not to force people to spend, it was to reward players who choose to spend, or put in enough effort to reach that goal without spending.
  • Options
    PacemanPaceman Posts: 16
    WOLF_LINK said:

5* Unstoppable Colossus is 800k
    6* Unstoppable Colossus is 1600k
    7* Crystal is at least 3200k (3.2 millions)

Never assume
  • Options
    ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    DNA3000 said:

Polygon said:

The final milestone was actually achievable by F2P players without spending cash or buying any of the unit offers. I have yet to do either, and doing the math if I were to max out the BG milestones, and had I done maybe three more AQ fights per day this week, I would have just crossed 4500 points.

Not everyone can put in that kind of effort, but the objective was not to force people to spend, it was to reward players who choose to spend, or put in enough effort to reach that goal without spending.
    I can't speak for the folks doing higher AQ maps, perhaps it was easier, but I put in what I'd consider pretty significant effort in AQ this week to try and hit this on Map 5 (including using alliance energy refills). I was able to maxed out the longest path each day, and I think I ultimately only missed maybe 1-2 bosses, plus maybe 1 junction node each day.

After buying all the non-unit offers, including the feature to 7*star conversion, I'll still be 400 points short after the final set of BG objective Sunday.

So yes, technically, I guess I could have done this f2p and without buying any unit offers. But it would have required me to have known to not complete the set of BG objectives before the event (200), and also gained the full cooperation of my alliance to let me hit all the bosses and junction nodes (45 per day x 5), and I would've needed to be the only one in my battle group trying for it.

I assume it was designed like this on purpose, but it definitely doesn't feel great to find out at the end that I didn't really have a chance to begin with.
  • Options

Man, maybe I should have done more fights in AQ (I do 25 per day) and will be 200 short of last milestone and guess what? It's from the BG objectives I did before the event launched. I'm so frustrated right now....arrrhhhh.

Im in the same exact boat, it really sucks that they just didn’t bother doing anything about that. Could’ve at least added an alternative way to make up for the points like another trade in within the loyalty store. If AQ had its 5 days on 2 days off cycle, we could’ve made up the deficit like that as well
  • Options
    It is what is, nothing will be changed and I think they do not even comment threads about it anymore.
  • Options
    RyanStecken2204RyanStecken2204 Posts: 30
    edited September 2023

Man, maybe I should have done more fights in AQ (I do 25 per day) and will be 200 short of last milestone and guess what? It's from the BG objectives I did before the event launched. I'm so frustrated right now....arrrhhhh.</blockquote

I’m in the exact same position as you, I did the bg objectives early and guess what I’m missing 200 points for the next milestone. How should we have known that bg objectives give points? It’s so stupid…