Options

Bgs - ko bonus

2»

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,245 ★★★★★

I'm cool as a cucumber. I'm just over the same efforts to rile people in these discussions. It's getting old.

If you really wanna see someone putting in effort to rile people up check out the OP of the Morbius stamp thread.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,296 ★★★★★
    Further to that, choosing an efficient counter is just as much a part of skill as worrying about how little Damage you take.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,949 ★★★★★
    edited September 2023
    Who is trolling? Wow..rile people, who hurt you so much in the past to leave you traumatized like this?
    Current scoring rewards Skill, the time bonus is the killing time remaining.
    If you bring the right counter as you claimed not sure why you would lose health to lose the round.
  • Options
    Disagree. On both counts. We can move on.
  • Options
    Bottom line is, it was fine the way it was. That's my view. Don't care who agrees or not.
  • Options
    We?
    I disagree with OP not sure where you get the we from, you are free to move along. Not sure when you got the sense that there is a "we"
  • Options
    The more you try, the more blatant your efforts are, man. Just give it up.
  • Options
    I post disagreeing with OP, you are not the center of the universe, get a dog if you lack attention or practice the game if you lose due to low HP.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Further to that, choosing an efficient counter is just as much a part of skill as worrying about how little Damage you take.

That's actually the exact point of why time bonus was reduced. Efficient counters like void were way slower than nuke options which made them u desirable. But the new method supports efficient counters like void, quicksilver, now diablo etc
  • Options
    NEXTONNEXTON Posts: 573 ★★★

The more you try, the more blatant your efforts are, man. Just give it up.

Congrats on 100K bro 😎
  • Options
    edited September 2023

That's actually the exact point of why time bonus was reduced. Efficient counters like void were way slower than nuke options which made them u desirable. But the new method supports efficient counters like void, quicksilver, now diablo etc
    That is very true @AverageDesi
    We also have to remark that efficient counter is pure theory crafting, just strategizing and planning. The other part is executing that plan, and that is where the HP scoring comes.
    Dex > Parry > Block > Getting hit
    Also the new scoring system steer a lot of players away from suicides, which can be actually positive.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★

Here we are, once again. Someone gives an opinion on BGs and you jump in to argue it.
    It doesn't matter if everyone has the same rules or not. That applies no matter what changes they make. People are allowed to disagree with something without being trolled.

The OP made a post and literally asked for other peoples thoughts.
    Discussion.
    What a discussion forum is for