Captain America wants YOU to join Cap's Enlistment Event!

124»

Comments

• HaydenB177HaydenB177 Member Posts: 23
    @Kabam Jax What Time Does The Commissary Event Begin Today, Do You Have Any Idea When And What Time It Will Begin?
  • Black_Tiger_200Black_Tiger_200 Member Posts: 14

UPDATE: 4 wars later and just 2 fights. No one is placing defenders. Even in the current, in-season war (pictured), there is no one.

If we participate in every war, We shouldn’t be punished by losing out on 1000 tier 2 dust and 5000 titan shards that we would have earned if *others* cooperated.

@Kabam Miike
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Member Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

UPDATE: 4 wars later and just 2 fights. No one is placing defenders. Even in the current, in-season war (pictured), there is no one.

If we participate in every war, We shouldn’t be punished by losing out on 1000 tier 2 dust and 5000 titan shards that we would have earned if *others* cooperated.

@Kabam Miike

Dang, I want 1000 tier 2 dust.
  • MiobdMiobd Member Posts: 7
    Lost 3k units thinking this was for gold as you TOLD us. Sad way to lose so much over nothing and **** communication
    As I have already lost too much over this sham of an event. Can we get clarification on the loyalty selector, as the package is not label as such and I’d rather not lose out on any more of the misleading things going on
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,906 ★★★★★
    Miobd said:

As I have already lost too much over this sham of an event. Can we get clarification on the loyalty selector, as the package is not label as such and I’d rather not lose out on any more of the misleading things going on

It’s labeled as Lotalty Selector Bundle. How much more clear does it need to be?

Thank you Mrsak… I don’t have that option to buy so I guess I suck thank you again..
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,906 ★★★★★
    Miobd said:

Thank you Mrsak… I don’t have that option to buy so I guess I suck thank you again..

Oops my bad, thought everyone had it since there’s an option for Proven summoners in there
  • TonydragonfireTonydragonfire Member Posts: 1
    My alliance is still struggling to get defenders to attack in AW in order to achieve this month's goal including the titan shards. Will Kabam be looking at this at the end of the month if people can't make it? We have only had one battle that there were any defenders placed.
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Member Posts: 261 ★★★
    What does your name mean bro
  • JettMcGeeJettMcGee Member Posts: 4
    Do we start with 2200 elders makers again in next BG season?
  • 大志有神力大志有神力 Member Posts: 1
    edited October 2023
    大志有神力哦!
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Member Posts: 261 ★★★
    lets go
This discussion has been closed.