**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why can't I access Summoned Sym's other pre fights?

StoneWhale2055StoneWhale2055 Posts: 16
edited October 2023 in General Discussion

I've ranked him to r5 and I'm still only getting the first 2. Unsure if this is a bug or I don't understand how it works

Comments

• Options
    horrendous_toohorrendous_too Posts: 228 ★★
    If I recall correctly from the last time they ran this quest, you only got them during the quest. So they were like items you got on the path that allowed you to use the prefights. Basically to stop Steve from becoming a god except in the one specific quest he was allowed to. But to be fair I haven't done any of this one yet so may be incorrect.
  • Options
    hi_im_sirhi_im_sir Posts: 271 ★★

If I recall correctly from the last time they ran this quest, you only got them during the quest. So they were like items you got on the path that allowed you to use the prefights. Basically to stop Steve from becoming a god except in the one specific quest he was allowed to. But to be fair I haven't done any of this one yet so may be incorrect.

No they mean that they only have 2 options for prefights when in his kit it says he can have 3
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Pre-fight is only available in Knull's Void.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    I think they get unlocked as you progress iirc
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    ahmynuts said:

I think they get unlocked as you progress iirc

Progress as in what? Cuz you cant access them in the main side quest cuz you don't get persistent charge there and in knulls void you can only use 2 of em. I maxed his rank yet I can't see them.
  • Options
    IMID2018IMID2018 Posts: 5
    Once you rank up your symbiote restart the game. At least that worked for me. They show up now
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267
    Just rank him up. I did one path, ranked him up, went for the next path and completed it without any issue. Though there is a rewards issue.
    It says I get 4k shards on completion but I was rewarded 8k. However I got 0 shards when I tried to access the crystal.
    #I forgot to screenshot that 8k but I did screenshot this -
  • Options
    THUNDERBILTHUNDERBIL Posts: 267

• Options

Thank you for following up on my horrible explanation lol
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★

OP is not talking about the persistent charges. As you rank up, more of Steve’s pre-fight abilities appear. OP already had him ranked up all the way but only has the initial two abilities. I am in the same boat.

Restart the game
  • Options

OP is not talking about the persistent charges. As you rank up, more of Steve’s pre-fight abilities appear. OP already had him ranked up all the way but only has the initial two abilities. I am in the same boat.

Ah, I see. I haven't been able to log on the game yet so I can't confirm if mine is likenthat too
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,254 ★★★★★
    The Pre-Fights aren't present in the Candy SQ. You need to use Boosts, and they're found in the Other Tab.
  • Options
    Pdexter86Pdexter86 Posts: 81
    The pre fights are the best thing about him and we can’t use them. This makes me sad
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,362 ★★★★★
    I had the same problem as the OP, but what @Jarvisrei said worked.
    This thread would be a lot better if people were focussed on the probem (the intial screenshot) and not answering other problems or just making things up.
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    I only see 3 at r4... Yup, restart works. Got 5 now.