Paragon Gauntlet Early [merged]

LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,230 ★★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
The paragon EQ is unlocked without exploration of thornbreaker. I assume thats a bug?

Comments

• THE_COLLECT0RTHE_COLLECT0R Member Posts: 43
    Paragon Gauntlet is open to all right now with out the ticket
  • THE_COLLECT0RTHE_COLLECT0R Member Posts: 43

• ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,549 ★★★★★
    Better try and get it in then 😄 🤣
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 557 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Team is looking at this right now. I'd advise you to not dive into this content early as it will likely result in a rewards clawback.

Err on the side of caution on this one, Summoners.

I already did it before seeing this if rewards get taken back I wouldn’t be mad
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,758 ★★★★★
    Damn just looked at forums before doing the quest the first time of doing something that shouldnt happen :(
  • AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Team is looking at this right now. I'd advise you to not dive into this content early as it will likely result in a rewards clawback.

Oh, i just checked if anyone is looking and quickly hercd it. I got new 6* Thing from nexus. Sad that he has to go now. Poor guy.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Already did it... Not like I got something I wouldn't get anyway. Just got to do gauntlet earlier.
  • DeepworldDeepworld Member Posts: 285 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

So: this was obviously not intended, and the team is working right now to make sure the access parameters are where they were meant to be.

Anyone who was able to run the ParaGauntlet before we fixed this: we will not be removing rewards. The rationale is as follows: Players who finished the Gauntlet early, would likely have access to it properly by the end of the event.

We are fixing the map to add back in the champ swap nodes. If you already finished the Gauntlet, this doesn't impact you. If you're in the middle of a run, it shouldn't boot you from the quest. If you haven't done it yet, you should have Swap Nodes shortly.

Thanks for this! Now we get to have the good rewards without having to grind through TB exploration.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

So: this was obviously not intended, and the team is working right now to make sure the access parameters are where they were meant to be.

Anyone who was able to run the ParaGauntlet before we fixed this: we will not be removing rewards. The rationale is as follows: Players who finished the Gauntlet early, would likely have access to it properly by the end of the event.

We are fixing the map to add back in the champ swap nodes. If you already finished the Gauntlet, this doesn't impact you. If you're in the middle of a run, it shouldn't boot you from the quest. If you haven't done it yet, you should have Swap Nodes shortly.

The right solution. We are desperate for every T6B and T3A we can get, so there's no need to lock ParaGauntlet before TB. TB EQ is a must at that level.
  • TheExit27TheExit27 Member Posts: 710 ★★★
    Krishna24 said:

Did it already, don't worry kabam I am gonna explore TB anyway

Same with me. Thought perhaps it wasn't locked because I am Paragon. I remember that there was something in the "fully explore Thronebreaker difficulty" challenge that wasn't supposed to be there last month. Today I saw it was unlocked and figured it was that. Paragon Gauntlet is fun. Wish you had this even without high rewards back in the day.
    Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

Thanks for the quick update
  • KrakerjacksKrakerjacks Member Posts: 8
    Plus they get to run it a second time.
    It stays 100% all they did was lock the quest before the key
  • ArmageddønArmageddøn Member Posts: 823 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    So when those who already did it get a key from objective they will be able to re-do it and get the rewards again? It better not work like that

Also it sucks as if i knew earlier about this I would have done the run on my alt account where I don't explore TB Eq 100%

• UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,302 ★★★★

Kabam Jax said:

Alright, update time!

Hope this doesn’t mean people are able to get the rewards more than intended
    What do you mean? If someone can run through the bosses why shouldn't they be able to? I used 20 revives to 100% throne breaker to get the rewards. Why *shouldnt* I be able to?
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Is it supposed to be locked again? I saw the unlocked version when it released and thought I’d get banned for running it. Should’ve ran it lmao
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,827 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

How are people interpreting jax's statement to mean that people will be able to run it twice. The mental gymnastics are wild today

''Players who finished the Gauntlet early, would likely have access to it properly by the end of the event'' that was pretty clear
    That doesn’t mean you get to run it twice, just that people are getting it early who would have likely completed it later in the month.
  • OwrnsOwrns Member Posts: 33
    Once u have done it it says 100% so even if get key and can do again it ain't gonna give rewards again