**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

It's Spooky Season: Add Summoned Symbiote to Your Roster!

Comments

• Options
    YashwanthNagaYashwanthNaga Posts: 23
    Man i wish Morbius would turn into a Vampire bat during one of his specials. That would have been awesome.
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,250 ★★★
    YCY said:

在成为楷模以前探索每月副本,导致现在每月副本里的拳套副本钥匙没法获得

所以,你首先需要成为Paragon!
    周日晚上快乐
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    What happens if you already have little Steve?
  • Options
    Why is summoned symbiote only available as 1 star?
  • Options
    Looks like nobody noticed that Punisher is now obtainable from crystal instead of just form arena? Is he no longer a premium character? Does that mean he can finally get a buff o:) would love that, love the champ <3
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,972 ★★★★
    I’m wondering if we can ascend Steve.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,029 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

I’m wondering if we can ascend Steve.

You can’t ascend 1*
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,972 ★★★★
    So Rank 4 or 5 is the max
  • Options
    KRACETOSKRACETOS Posts: 76
    edited October 2023
    Do the people who already have summoned symbiote maxed out get any kind of additional benefit?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    KRACETOS said:

Do the people who already have summoned symbiote maxed out get any kind of additional benefit?
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax

You get to use him at Max Rank right off the bat, instead of having to first build up the special Cats needed to rank him up during the month.
  • Options
    Tman865Tman865 Posts: 10
    Will I be able to access the paragon treats trader rewards if i transition from thronebreaker to paragon during the solo event? Im only one r4 away from becoming paragon and i really hope for the solo event to update along with my progression.
  • Options
    Whats the difference between summoned Symbioid and summoned symbiote?
  • Options
    MRToastMRToast Posts: 2

Whats the difference between summoned Symbioid and summoned symbiote?

The summoned Symbioid is from a different event called My Little Symbiote in October 2018 - November 2018 meanwhile the Summoned Symbiote is from 2021 - 2022.
    The event that is happening tomorrow the same as of last year.
    As i'm typing The current date for me is October 4.
  • Options
    Zephyre33Zephyre33 Posts: 122
    will we be getting the paragon gauntlet this month ? or was it exclusive to this last months sq
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,029 ★★★★★
    Zephyre33 said:

will we be getting the paragon gauntlet this month ? or was it exclusive to this last months sq

Every month
  • Options
    I’m kinda worried that kabam has ignored everyone that has asked what will happen to everyone who already has a max rank Steve(summoned symbiote)… I think some bad news is on its way 👀❗️
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,286 ★★★★★
    So what's going to happen to Old Steve if we claim New Steve?
  • Options

So what's going to happen to Old Steve if we claim New Steve?

Guess it didn't matter. Old Steve did his thing. New Steve not necessary.
  • Options
    IthrssIthrss Posts: 4
    I have an issue with my Steve. He's Rank 5 and yet, he doesn't have all of his abilities that can be unlocked with persistent charges. He only has Devour and Infect, the rest aren't there. I'm confused and would like some insight
  • Options

This is paragon objective and instead of 6* awakening gem, team added 5* awakening gem. Please look into it @Kabam Miike @kabamJaxSucks
  • Options
    BuckShot39BuckShot39 Posts: 1
    edited October 2023
    Well after looking through the event it's horrible rewards and not worth the work at all if your below TB in my humble Op AND PER USUAL KABAM NEVER RELEASES AN EVENT THAT'S NOT BUGGED!! Lol not that Ik how it works to pump out events but literally I haven't seen a month without an event that wasn't glitched dead ah gotta do better kabam
  • Options
    Art357Art357 Posts: 91
    So, we have these in stash now which we can't sell or use on the summoned Symbiote
    What can we do with these with putting efforts for completing and exploring and can't use these anymore as well as can't sell them
    Any response from kabam ???

• Options
    Sofian_zSofian_z Posts: 11
    Is there going to be a fix for Progression level Conquer accounts? There is currently no candy shop at the moment. On my main account which is paragon it’s there.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    Art357 said:

So, we have these in stash now which we can't sell or use on the summoned Symbiote
    What can we do with these with putting efforts for completing and exploring and can't use these anymore as well as can't sell them
    Any response from kabam ???

I'm torn between us getting nothing for them or 1 gold each.
  • Options
    ZiegdudZiegdud Posts: 16
    Gains from trading candy is not that good tbh. even we get the progression gain from our below, still not good :(
  • Options
    LoerkeLoerke Posts: 13
    It’s a bit ridiculous that you can’t just sell or trade the Klyntar catalysts. I’ve already got a maxed out Steve, ran a SQ and now have way more catalysts than I can actually ever use.
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,408 ★★★★★

Looks like nobody noticed that Punisher is now obtainable from crystal instead of just form arena? Is he no longer a premium character? Does that mean he can finally get a buff o:) would love that, love the champ <3 </p>

Where? Lol
  • Options
    Why can’t I use my summoned symbiote? Does not allow me to fight against Knull or the Mysterio side quests
  • Options
    At what level/milestone does the Summoned Symbiote become available?