**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

AW node 31 Interaction - possible lane 4 bug

airmundoairmundo Posts: 146
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
So I believe node 31 in AW is bugged unless kabam tells me otherwise and the below is what they actually intended.

There was a new power sting added to this node this season and it refreshes every 10 seconds. Upon refresh there is a split second when the power sting counts as two debuffs, add that to the heal block you start off with and boom, unblockable fight for the rest of the fight unless you can shrug the debuffs off. Now I’m not saying this fight isn’t doable, I still got a one shot cause Cass is OP, but I doubt this was the original intention.

This is the second war in a row I fought a rintrah here and the first time I didn’t record but was curious why he went unblockable. At first I thought it was because I didn’t knock him down enough and I had a rupture placed on me so I made sure to record the second time to watch the tape.

https://youtu.be/kHQJfeT94V4?si=QXKhE8f6pbwd95wo

(Video cropped on top to hide name of opponent…not sure if there’s rules against posting that in forums)

Comments

• Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i dunno. i have not seen this. certainly have not paid attention to it anyway.
    i run molegod on path 4 so i don't care about the unblockable.
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

So do I but when a tactic defender is on the node molegod won’t work. So essentially this would require a tactic attacker that can shrug debuffs aka not molegod.
  • Options

airmundo said:

Maat1985 said:

So do I but when a tactic defender is on the node molegod won’t work. So essentially this would require a tactic attacker that can shrug debuffs aka not molegod.
    That doesn’t exist
    Jabari panther (I think because she has cleanse but honestly have never used her as an attacker) and technically cap IW with a skill champ but because that’s about it, I don’t think kabam meant for this interaction to happen…but could be wrong.

Also with cap IW you will only shrug off debuffs once you start getting kinetic passives. That means the first heal block and power sting stick and you better get a 10-hit combo before the power sting tries to refresh.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited October 2023
    airmundo said:

Maat1985 said:

i took a tactic hulk in section 2 with my molegod in this war.
    so its certainly not straight up tactic defender needs tactic attacker.
  • Options
    Very interesting. I will bring this up with the team.
  • Options
    rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    The power sting node is definitely bugged.

If there's a Bishop on there, somehow the power sting gets placed and bursts immediately even without firing a special attack.
  • Options
    Maat1985 said:

airmundo said:

Maat1985 said:

i took a tactic hulk in section 2 with my molegod in this war.
    so its certainly not straight up tactic defender needs tactic attacker.
    Correction, tactic mystic defenders that can’t be done by non tactic attacker. That’s what I meant because of MD.
  • Options

Do you work for kabam? I don’t see the different formatting of your name so just curious if you are or just messing with us lol
  • Options
    3:10 the moment the power sting is able to refresh itself because I was busy baiting a special and not doing combos, it counted power sting as two debuffs plus the armor break on me, and now hulkbuster is unblockable all fight.

https://youtu.be/jSRqaSmnl2E?si=GYBlNCcAXRwgGMND
  • Options
    spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 264 ★★
    airmundo said:

Do you work for kabam? I don’t see the different formatting of your name so just curious if you are or just messing with us lol
    It notes he is a Guardian, so one of the members who passes information along to the Kabam teeam they encounter on the forums.
  • Options

Now that we’re officially in off-season, any update here?