**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Free stuff in Summoner's Market?

LegatusLegatus Posts: 1
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Noticed there are free things every day now in the Summoner's Market. How long has this been going?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,393 ★★★★★
    Thats cool u can get a extra daily crystal
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★

Found it.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,168 ★★★★
    This is a win for eveyone. You can technically get 2 a day since it's 15 hours apart.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,958 ★★★★★
    Thanks
  • Options
    Radhe12i292Radhe12i292 Posts: 14
    Where's it at
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,393 ★★★★★

Where's it at

Summoner market is the kabam webstore
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    I don't see it on my end lol
  • Options
    WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    edited October 2023
    !
  • Options
    WzzrddWzzrdd Posts: 84
    edited October 2023
    ?
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★
    it's on their webstore, not in the unit store in the game. you should go to the main site for the game and get to the store that way
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★

it's on their webstore, not in the unit store in the game. you should go to the main site for the game and get to the store that way

I did check their website hence why I said I don't see it lol.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    I went to the store, and logged in, but it is still telling me to log in to see offer based on progression.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    where are the guys getting the free paragon crystal??? could you share the link to that website please?
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    I went on summoner's market site and it is not loading and neither allowing me to log in. It is constantly showing like this from yesterday though my internet is working fine

• Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    djr17 said:

I went to the store, and logged in, but it is still telling me to log in to see offer based on progression.

I've had the same issue since the store came online. Support was useless.
  • Options

This is a win for eveyone. You can technically get 2 a day since it's 15 hours apart.

djr17 said:

1st, no, it’s NOT every 15 hrs.
    It does appear to be every 24 hrs, but unlike in game (23 hrs since last claim), this one looks like it is on a hard clock boundary.
    Resets at 3:00am US-Eastern time.
    (15 hrs you saw is probably because you were already 9 hours into the “day”).

2nd, I had similar problem trying to login on that Store webpage.
    Trying to login on the INITIAL Login page from Store, FAILS to login.
    So then I clicked the Orange button “Continue with Kabam” instead, and that took me to a different Kabam login screen.
    That one SUCCEEDED !!
    And then resumes back in the Store site.

So initial page, even though webpage says “store.playcontestofchampions.com”, seems like it is a direct “Xsolla” webpage (the 3rd party that Kabam uses to manage this Store). And you may not have a direct login with Xsolla ??
    And then going to the other Login page (…”Kabam.dev”) is maybe a direct Kabam login page instead. Login works, and then Kabam internally relays that to Xsolla as it takes you back to the Store to see and purchase the offers (including the FREE DAILY one).

• Options

• Options

I've tried both ways to log in several times with no success.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,304 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

Silly question but do you have a kabam id attached to your game account? Or are you using Game Center?
  • Options
    HeattblasttHeattblastt Posts: 254 ★★
    edited October 2023

djr17 said:

1st, no, it’s NOT every 15 hrs.
    It does appear to be every 24 hrs, but unlike in game (23 hrs since last claim), this one looks like it is on a hard clock boundary.
    Resets at 3:00am US-Eastern time.
    (15 hrs you saw is probably because you were already 9 hours into the “day”).

2nd, I had similar problem trying to login on that Store webpage.
    Trying to login on the INITIAL Login page from Store, FAILS to login.
    So then I clicked the Orange button “Continue with Kabam” instead, and that took me to a different Kabam login screen.
    That one SUCCEEDED !!
    And then resumes back in the Store site.

So initial page, even though webpage says “store.playcontestofchampions.com”, seems like it is a direct “Xsolla” webpage (the 3rd party that Kabam uses to manage this Store). And you may not have a direct login with Xsolla ??
    And then going to the other Login page (…”Kabam.dev”) is maybe a direct Kabam login page instead. Login works, and then Kabam internally relays that to Xsolla as it takes you back to the Store to see and purchase the offers (including the FREE DAILY one).

Thanks for the help, it is now working.
  • Options
    Graves_3 said:

Wubbie075 said:

Silly question but do you have a kabam id attached to your game account? Or are you using Game Center?
    Yes, I do have a Kabam id attached to my game account.
  • Options
    Wubbie075 said:

Graves_3 said:

Wubbie075 said:

And you are using your KABAM ID GAME login, and not your FORUM login ?
    They can be different (aka, people with multiple game accounts/id's, but as per Forum rules only ONE forum account).

Even though you are up here (well, actually on Kabam Support site), you do need to use your GAME account login for it to know which Game account to give the purchase to.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Wubbie075 said:

Graves_3 said:

Wubbie075 said:

And you are using your KABAM ID GAME login, and not your FORUM login ?
    They can be different (aka, people with multiple game accounts/id's, but as per Forum rules only ONE forum account).

Even though you are up here (well, actually on Kabam Support site), you do need to use your GAME account login for it to know which Game account to give the purchase to.
    I have 2 game accounts. My first game account is retired, but I still use it for the forums. I created a new Kabam ID connected to the new game account specifically for this purpose.
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    djr17 said:

Same. Logged in with my kabam email. Shows my email logged in. Only see the basic unit offers and asked to log in to see the rest.