**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who do you think will be the new Kabam original champion in November?

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023

I don't think you'll be able to guess... It's not a Champion based on any other existing Character. This Champion is wholly and completely original!

1st one to guess . Awaiting my 10 7* champs selector and 10 6* abyss nexus in mail.
  • Options
    JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    It's going to be Miike but with Cyclops powers and costume.
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★
    gash228 said:

I don't think you'll be able to guess... It's not a Champion based on any other existing Character. This Champion is wholly and completely original!

I have been thinking of Ereshkigal, but I don't think it's likely now.
    Same, could be cool
    Honestly what I'd really like to see is Purgatory bonded with Carnage
    Ofc that is much much less likely but I'd like that sometime
  • Options
    NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    This character will be launched at "New York Comicon", on the Marvel stage so it cannot be "the Chair".
    Considering all these variables and the fact that at some point Gabriel Frizzera teased a concept for this character I have someone in mind but won't mention the name. I'll just say that he and Galactus aren't in the best of terms.

But considering Miike's comment I might be 100% wrong since mine is not a Champion (hero).
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★

i sure hope this is true! i really enjoy original characters. maybe it's the Summoner ... or White Tiger!
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Ægons wife?
  • Options
    GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I was thinking Blue Marvel would be a good choice, powerful AF in the comics, and they might want another 'character of color', I think he's pretty cool.

Some others I'd like to see but I highly doubt would be the Jim Starlin versions of Drax and
    Captain Marvel, they were my favorites as a kid. Firelord would complement the Heralds roster, along with Nova and Morg. (Morg could have a Well of Life power up as part of his kit) and would be a great villain imho, but I don't think he was ever a popular enough character.
  • Options
    NoOnexRO said:

This character will be launched at "New York Comicon", on the Marvel stage so it cannot be "the Chair".
    Considering all these variables and the fact that at some point Gabriel Frizzera teased a concept for this character I have someone in mind but won't mention the name. I'll just say that he and Galactus aren't in the best of terms.

But considering Miike's comment I might be 100% wrong since mine is not a Champion (hero).

Is The Chronoserpant in ur mind?
    Also I love how u took the chair joke seriously
  • Options
    Potatoslice500Potatoslice500 Posts: 220
    edited October 2023
    Don't know but a Kamala Khan update would be good
  • Options

It (Chronoserpent) could be good enough for a New York Comic Con release. But... maybe he's too good for that.
    I think it was 2 a.m. when I wrote my previous message so my sense of humour was asleep. :smile: Sorry.
  • Options
    NoOnexRO said:

It (Chronoserpent) could be good enough for a New York Comic Con release. But... maybe he's too good for that.
    I think it was 2 a.m. when I wrote my previous message so my sense of humour was asleep. :smile: Sorry.
    Was u talking about him tho? Or someone else?
    And yeah would be too good not only that but just like they don't release The Collector, The Grandmaster, etc... makes no sense they'd release The Chronoserpant..

I would really like it tho if they will release a Corrupted champs like the act 8 bosses, but one that won't be a boss and instead will somehow turn to the summoner's side
  • Options

And yeah would be too good not only that but just like they don't release The Collector, The Grandmaster, etc... makes no sense they'd release The Chronoserpant..

I would really like it tho if they will release a Corrupted champs like the act 8 bosses, but one that won't be a boss and instead will somehow turn to the summoner's side

Actually when I started to think of who could it be my first thought was: Glykhan. But, then again, it is a Punisher variant (as far as I know... and I don't know much) so it's not original.

So, I turned to the BattleRealm Map and in the center is Galactus (if it's not I'm just making myself a laughing joke, like "the Chair"). On his left could be Chronoserpant. Combined with Gabriel Frizzera's Twitter, a couple of years back... the thought stuck in my head: "What if they did it in the end and turned the concept into a playable character?"
  • Options
    NoOnexRO said:

Actually when I started to think of who could it be my first thought was: Glykhan. But, then again, it is a Punisher variant (as far as I know... and I don't know much) so it's not original.

So, I turned to the BattleRealm Map and in the center is Galactus (if it's not I'm just making myself a laughing joke, like "the Chair"). On his left could be Chronoserpant. Combined with Gabriel Frizzera's Twitter, a couple of years back... the thought stuck in my head: "What if they did it in the end and turned the concept into a playable character?"
    Yeah it is Galactus in there and it is The Chronoserpant by him
    Glykhan is Punisher yes but he was seemed to be Ouroborus's leader, which makes no sense its Punisher since hello... The chronoserpant is a thing... so maybe its possesed Punisher.
    I don't know about The Chronoserpant bring playable cuz as I said he's likely to be a boss sometime and bosses aren't really getting to be playable which makes sense... but I hope the original champion really is a representation of The Chronoserpant saga... someone with a Corrupted form!

Did u see the picture of The Maestro meeting The Chronoserpant?
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★

NoOnexRO said:

Yeah it is Galactus in there and it is The Chronoserpant by him
    Glykhan is Punisher yes but he was seemed to be Ouroborus's leader, which makes no sense its Punisher since hello... The chronoserpant is a thing... so maybe its possesed Punisher.
    I don't know about The Chronoserpant bring playable cuz as I said he's likely to be a boss sometime and bosses aren't really getting to be playable which makes sense... but I hope the original champion really is a representation of The Chronoserpant saga... someone with a Corrupted form!

Did u see the picture of The Maestro meeting The Chronoserpant?
    They literally said the original champ is not based on anyone currently in comics or in game. It's an entirely new character. So no it won't be based on the Chronoserpert or anyone else. At all.
  • Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★
    I know they said it will be a completely new character but my money's still on Mesopotamian Guillotine
  • Options

If it isn’t King Groot 2099, im going to riot
  • Options
    Whens the reveal guys?
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    I mean... could it be the new corrupted punisher?

He's been in the story line.
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

I mean... could it be the new corrupted punisher?

He's been in the story line.

I remember when ppl thought we would get him last August (I mean last year's not 2 months ago)
  • Options
    01000100 Posts: 54
    I think it's Unit Man
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I'm guessing a female mutant champ with a axe
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Who’s that?
  • Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Perhaps one of these:

• Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

1st one to guess . Awaiting my 10 7* champs selector and 10 6* abyss nexus in mail.
    Back of the line bub, there were a few before yours
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,987 ★★★★★
    I have to agree with the comment from earlier that said people don't know what the word original means. Miike even said it isn't based on any existing character and people are in here arguing what existing character the champ will be based off of. Like what???
  • Options
    Akki_94Akki_94 Posts: 51
    Knordy said:

Perhaps one of these:

Well honestly it makes sense.
    Purgatory is already there & now they announced about gulliotine (deathless) so just the middle one remains. Maybe somekind of empress
  • Options
    Akki_94 said:

Knordy said:

Perhaps one of these:

Purgatory is already there & now they announced about gulliotine (deathless) so just the middle one remains. Maybe somekind of empress
    Makes no sense
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    edited October 2023
    Akki_94 said:

Knordy said:

Perhaps one of these:

It's Queen Haasen
  • Options
    KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    Typhoon said:

Akki_94 said:

Knordy said:

Perhaps one of these:

It's Queen Haasen
    If I'm correct the left one was a Doctor Doom inspired Queen Haasen. Not sure where I read that though.