**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

how long is it going to take to get iceman fixed?

Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
It's so annoying, he's losing so much damage because of this bug

Comments

• Options
    GogiGogi Posts: 470 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    What is the bug? haven't played him in a while.
  • Options
    Gogi said:

his frostbites expire when you parry
  • Options
    Has there been no official acknowledgement from Kabam on this so far? AFAIK the bug was discovered on the 4th.

I'm sure we'll see a response on Tuesday.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Just for reference, Iron Man Infinity War had a bug fix in the last update (September 2023) to stop him endlessly gaining power when below 15% health.

This made him an incredibly difficult defender.

The first time I'm aware of that particular bug being reported is August 2022.

So I'm afraid that anything up to a year is possible.

Or never
  • Options
    MCOCHazza said:

Omega red is still bugged 😔 bugs take time to fix and there are a lot, but the team are doing such great work at getting a laundry list of bugs fixed each patch. I’m studying game development and fixing bugs is annoying and hard, but they do a great job considering how complex the game is, with all the interactions etc.

what's his bug? i play omega red quite often and haven't noticed anything
  • Options
    CASrinivasCASrinivas Posts: 992 ★★★
    Icy000 said:

Gogi said:

his frostbites expire when you parry
    DUDE....FROST BITES DEAL DAMAGE WHEN YOU HIT ON BLOCK
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,601 ★★★★★
    Icy000 said:

MCOCHazza said:

Omega red is still bugged 😔 bugs take time to fix and there are a lot, but the team are doing such great work at getting a laundry list of bugs fixed each patch. I’m studying game development and fixing bugs is annoying and hard, but they do a great job considering how complex the game is, with all the interactions etc.

His spore damage has been bugged for absolute ages.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 860 ★★★
    Icy000 said:

MCOCHazza said:

His heavy attack can’t bypass passive degen in the same way his mediums can. When fighting mojo or special delivery for example.

Dormammu’s degen also has some old code that doesn’t account for this ability (along with other abilities like relics providing immunity to Dex or valk’s pierce going passive because it reached the maximum buff cap).

You’ve also got the red skull bug, he still deals damage when omega strikes his block with a tentacle attack, same with stryfe and the other champs that can ignore direct damage.
  • Options
    LacerosLaceros Posts: 106 ★★
    I have him at 5/65 Sig 150 as a 6*
    To be honest the bug helps immensely on defense.
    Ive gotten so many kills with him just because of the bug
  • Options
    Looks like this bug was acknowledged on the Trello board yesterday and is being fixed in a future patch.