In Fact, it's not Morbin' Time

01000100 Member Posts: 58
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
I do like Morbius, however it's clearly not true to other related-material of him.
Morbius is currently missing elements in his kit.

1) Morbius is resistant to DOT effects, perhaps +50% based on health.
2) Morbius has enhanced senses and echlocation, able to counter miss and evade. (His Psionic Glide able to counter Auto-Block)
3) Morbius is able to mesmerize targets, perhaps inflicting reverse control, tranquilize, and vulnerability. (Opponents with max Willpower are immune to it)
4) Morbius is able to create vampires, opponents gaining Vampirism passive with +30% attack but +30% vulnerable to damage)

Just some creative ideas for everyone. :smile:

Comments

• 01000100 Member Posts: 58
    edited October 2023
    Well, I mean a limited form of stacking that is fair.
    I want to feel like I'm that character.
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Member Posts: 356 ★★★

5) when Morbius isn't around, other characters should be asking "Where's Morbius?"

Morbius died on the way back to his home planet
    edited October 2023
    Pikolu said:

For number 1, did you not read his sig ability? Practically makes him resistant to DoT effects by up 50% and he can't die from a DoT effect.

Respectfully, there's no way you're being genuine about this.
    His signature is clearly different from what I'm suggesting because Morbius is already Undead (before dying).
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    0100 said:

Pikolu said:

For number 1, did you not read his sig ability? Practically makes him resistant to DoT effects by up 50% and he can't die from a DoT effect.

His signature is clearly different from what I'm suggesting because Morbius is already Undead (before dying).
    Respectfully, I am being genuine. You asked for 50% resistance to DoT and undying at sig 200 heals 50% of all DoT. This includes flare and probably aspect of nightmares too.
  • GrO_otGrO_ot Member Posts: 35
    Fairly uncomplicated champ that as a 7* has easy access to 120k sp2, if defender bleeds, and ruptures if defender is bleed immune and Morbius is duped....a win is a win, good job Kabam 😎

He easily joins my science team with 200 sig R4 Void and CAIW, as well as 7* OG Hulk and R3 Scorp.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,112 ★★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

0100 said:

Well, I mean a limited form of stacking that is fair.
    I want to feel like I'm that character.

Never play Sentry no matter what you do. Just please spare yourself
    First thing that came to my mind. Beat me to it
  • DUHveedDUHveed Member Posts: 356 ★★★
    You can’t always have comic book accurate champs in the game. It would create massive game imbalance. Just a few examples of this:
    Magneto would be impossible to fight using any type of metallic based weapon (gun, sword, etc)
    Wolverine literally had his entire body incinerated down to a skeleton and healed himself completely almost immediately
    Hulk would be nearly impossible to defeat
    DUHveed said:

You can’t always have comic book accurate champs in the game. It would create massive game imbalance. Just a few examples of this:
    Magneto would be impossible to fight using any type of metallic based weapon (gun, sword, etc)
    Wolverine literally had his entire body incinerated down to a skeleton and healed himself completely almost immediately
    Hulk would be nearly impossible to defeat

And yet, certain abilities are cherry-picked against others. Counters are developed all the time.
    Plus, a few months from now, people will realize Morbius is outdated by deliberately leaving mechanics out of his kit (you know he should have).

Maybe instead try a costume and plastic vampire teeth. Halloween is soon.

I'll consider it.
    Pikolu said:

0100 said:

Pikolu said:

Respectfully, I am being genuine. You asked for 50% resistance to DoT and undying at sig 200 heals 50% of all DoT. This includes flare and probably aspect of nightmares too.
    This sounds like Morb :smiley:
  • YorchYorch Member Posts: 4
    What happens if I don't buy all the stamps to get Morbius? I was left with 2 stamps. Would those no longer be useful to be able to acquire it? They should launch another calendar for those of us who are left with only 2 and thus be able to acquire the character
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,536 ★★★★
    Yorch said:

What happens if I don't buy all the stamps to get Morbius? I was left with 2 stamps. Would those no longer be useful to be able to acquire it? They should launch another calendar for those of us who are left with only 2 and thus be able to acquire the character

You’re getting the 4*, Kabam already said they do not have the intention to put out any more stamps
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

It’s only bleed poison and degen if it doesn’t specifically say direct damage it doesn’t count towards his awakening tried this with scorps shock sting and it killed since it died energy damage
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    There should be a bonus when fighting with Morbius at night and Werewolf by Night during the full moon…
    SammyDe said:

There should be a bonus when fighting with Morbius at night and Werewolf by Night during the full moon…

That would be time-relative to the user then...as opposed to just having a Night passive or Full Moon passive.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Member Posts: 4,613 ★★★★★
    SammyDe said:

You want werewolf to get bonus with full moon, equip MK relic! 🤣

Watch them release MK relic now lmao.