Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Need alliance asap

If anyone got any space, shout me
Very active in AQ, AW and BG

Comments

• Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,210 ★★★★
    Do you have line? We do AQ map 4, Gold 2 relax war and around 4-6 million in BG. Let me know if that works for you. My line id is aydennoah1
  • Options
    MadTing123MadTing123 Posts: 118

Do you have line? We do AQ map 4, Gold 2 relax war and around 4-6 million in BG. Let me know if that works for you. My line id is aydennoah1

I'll join if you let me join without line 😂I'm a discord user
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    As long as you do AQ, I let you join. We just don't use in game chat that's all. For war we actually optional but we have about 20-25 dedicated players. We don't recommending spending unless it's the 40% 1 loyalty revives in war. I send the invite if you are still interested. We are a mature relax team so it's a great team. We have one opening waiting for someone like you.
  • Options

As long as you do AQ, I let you join. We just don't use in game chat that's all. For war we actually optional but we have about 20-25 dedicated players. We don't recommending spending unless it's the 40% 1 loyalty revives in war. I send the invite if you are still interested. We are a mature relax team so it's a great team. We have one opening waiting for someone like you.

What's your in game name, gonna check out your alliance first
  • Options
    ayden_noah1. check us out and let me know
  • Options
    PP96PP96 Posts: 45
    Interested in joining a discord alliance. AQ and BG focused. 4400 glory weekly and 1-10% BG alliance
  • Options
    PP96 said:

Interested in joining a discord alliance. AQ and BG focused. 4400 glory weekly and 1-10% BG alliance

What's the alli rating and war rank
  • Options
    PP96PP96 Posts: 45

PP96 said:

What's the alli rating and war rank
    WWA 1. We run 2 groups for war Gold 2 and its optional. Shifting more towards an AQ and BG focused alliance. Add me on discord peepeeshooter96 or in game PP96