**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Store login troubles

Anyone else having trouble login into the store i can sign into my account fine when i log into the forums but when i try and log into the online store it says i cant

Comments

• xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Member Posts: 1,404 ★★★★★
    I login through kabam account
  • Muty0722Muty0722 Member Posts: 7
    Thats what i usually do and what im trying but when i do it just gives me the same prompt to login like nothing happens
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,427 Guardian
    Muty0722 said:

Thats what i usually do and what im trying but when i do it just gives me the same prompt to login like nothing happens

Try the suggestion I posted in the Thread talking about Kabam having added a FREE DAILY Crystal (each day) in the online Store.

Clicking on the ORANGE LINK bar (“Continue With Kabam”) above the initial Login/Pswd fields, and do your Login from that 2nd screen that it takes you to instead.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/348876/free-stuff-in-summoners-market#latest

1st Login Screen didn’t work for me, but going to this other login screen instead then allowed my login to work from there (and then claim the Free Daily Crystal, as well as other online Store offers).

Muty0722 said:

Try the suggestion I posted in the Thread talking about Kabam having added a FREE DAILY Crystal (each day) in the online Store.

Clicking on the ORANGE LINK bar (“Continue With Kabam”) above the initial Login/Pswd fields, and do your Login from that 2nd screen that it takes you to instead.
    Ive tried login in with the kabam option still doest work

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/348876/free-stuff-in-summoners-market#latest

1st Login Screen didn’t work for me, but going to this other login screen instead then allowed my login to work from there (and then claim the Free Daily Crystal, as well as other online Store offers).
    Still unable to login did anyone figure it out?
  • rwanders1978rwanders1978 Member Posts: 104
    Muty0722 said:

Still unable to login did anyone figure it out?

I had the same issue. Unable to log into the online store using my Kabam ID despite having previously bought things regular from my iPhone and iPad

I had a few back and forth messages from support and worked out is seems to be an IOS Safari issue, not sure if a recent update from Apple is causing an issue

I used a laptop and Chrome and logged into the store fine

Kabam may want to look into it if it’s a safari issue as there are some big sales coming