**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Matchmaking bs in battlegrounds

Two matches in a row I have faced a legends player and a stacked player with 11 7* it’s impossible to complete these solo event challenges at this rate

Comments

• Options
    iwosoiwoso Posts: 26
    Didn’t seem to want to show my roster either so here
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,447 ★★★★★
    Yep, your season is pretty much over.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 353 ★★★

TL;DR OP, you’ve reached your account’s plateau. Take this chance to grow your roster and progress in story content.
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    If you aren't an endgame player why do you think you deserve endgame rewards in a competitive mode.

If you were playing chess and went to a tournament and played magnus Carleson do you think so should get the same prize money as him when he beats you in 10 moves?
  • Options
    iwosoiwoso Posts: 26
    The why do

If you aren't an endgame player why do you think you deserve endgame rewards in a competitive mode.

If you were playing chess and went to a tournament and played magnus Carleson do you think so should get the same prize money as him when he beats you in 10 moves?

Then why give me access to them then gives me false hope and wastes my time now that I know I can’t
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    iwoso said:

The why do

Then why give me access to them then gives me false hope and wastes my time now that I know I can’t
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,456 ★★★★★
    Another one...