Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Is the og Ghost rider in mcoc the comics version or the Ghost rider movie version?

Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,031 ★★★★
?

Comments

• Options
    WinterFieldsWinterFields Posts: 692 ★★★★
    Reminds me more of the movie version, though the comic version of Johnny Blaze has had many changes throughout the years. The original run didn't have the chain or the penance stare. Also the biography section reflects the movie story line more than the comic story
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,285 ★★★
    His animation throwing the bike, no.
    Your pose when he wins, no.
    Ghost Rider Nicholas Cage from the movie would laugh (first person) or pee in something 🤦🏻‍♂️

But...despite this, I love both movies ,and Ghost Rider and CGR champs
  • Options
    Definitely not the movie version
  • Options
    JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    That looks like Dan Ketch's costume from the comics (the first movie borrowed it). The bike is definitely inspired from the first film, too. Blaze had a different costume and bike in the comics. So I'm gonna say it's from the film before MCOC started labeling champs "classic" "movie", etc.