Better skill defender?

JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 414 ★★
Both awakened and unawakened, who do you think is better? And would you consider ranking up any of the 2 as 6* since there's already a 7* version of em?

Better skill defender? 64 votes

Korg
42%
zuffyHeattblasttPankubankuLuke9523peixemacacoReignkingTWLeoZedRenaxqqavengersunit24Artoria77BeastDadahmynutsBlackTuranRomeroKWasy1UltragamerorpimeSAnsh_ADab_west_Rick87_ 27 votes
Attuma
57%
Wakandas_FinestTerraAdvJustcause102CASrinivascaptain_rogersEwell65SSS69ILLUSION8Joshua_EiversSoyheyor123Ben_15455BuffBeastKhellendros138Rohit_316ChaosMax1012AshacekarThePredator1001MikeHancho31The_0wenpuswillrun4adonut 37 votes

Comments

• Ben_15455Ben_15455 Member Posts: 326
    Attuma
    I always have more issues with Attuma then Korg
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Member Posts: 856 ★★★★
    Attuma
    If you’re paragon I say rank up both as 6*s since rank up materials are easier to come by than 7* shards at the moment and it still could be months before you pull either as 7*s
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,162 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Least you can burst Attuma with Herc with little self damage, specials also short and easy to avoid.
    Korg tho, that boy is something else with his goofy ahh sp-1 random pew pew beams.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,306 ★★★★★
    Attuma
    PT_99 said:

Least you can burst Attuma with Herc with little self damage, specials also short and easy to avoid.
    Korg tho, that boy is something else with his goofy ahh sp-1 random pew pew beams.

Number of korg counters>Number of attuma counters
    There are atleast 25+ champs who cna destroy korg, atleast slowly, while on 100% health
    I think the only champs who can end attuma at 100% are maybe shuri, domino and namor 200 sig, maybe there are others too
  • JarvisreiJarvisrei Member Posts: 414 ★★

If you’re paragon I say rank up both as 6*s since rank up materials are easier to come by than 7* shards at the moment and it still could be months before you pull either as 7*s

Yeah but I'm kinda like early paragon so I can't really do much r4s and it's not like I can rank up all of em at once. So I just wanted to know which one is better first. Do you think attuma requires awakening?
  • BeastDadBeastDad Member Posts: 1,806 ★★★★★
    Korg
    Attuma is much easier to fight and counter.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Member Posts: 3,113 ★★★★★
    Attuma
    Korg kills time. Attuma kills.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Member Posts: 3,415 ★★★★★
    Attuma
    Attuma has far less counters than Korg.
  • Khellendros138Khellendros138 Member Posts: 568 ★★★
    Attuma
    BeastDad said:

Attuma is much easier to fight and counter.

Who are good attuma counters aside from shuri and namor?
  • ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Member Posts: 786 ★★★★
    Attuma
    Korg can be beaten by any champ without taking damage if you’re very skilled. Attuma will deal some damage if you don’t have a counter, guaranteed
  • HoadyOZHoadyOZ Member Posts: 248
    If I have the right team, I can beat Korg, if not, he wastes me. Attuma is tricky, but figure him out and you can beat him with anyone.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,381 ★★★★★
    HoadyOZ said:

If I have the right team, I can beat Korg, if not, he wastes me. Attuma is tricky, but figure him out and you can beat him with anyone.

True, but in battlegrounds he’ll rip your healthpool apart if you don’t have a specific counter