**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

This can't be legit!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Wong_98 said:

Idk if torch can do 19 second fights without doing his absolutely ideal and perfect matchups (Looking at you Mephisto)

Yeah I definitely don’t think so. I thought I had this round in the bag cause his only defender left was CGR and I nuked him in 30 seconds with Chavez, only to come out of the fight and see that he’s finished already. Then he spammed Loki lmao
    I am telling again, i think we have fought the same guy, strong gut feeling, because even my opponent spammed Loki laugh continuously
    Could be, the last letter of the person in your SS and the pfp match the guy I fought (which isn’t a guarantee ofc) but your guy doesn’t seem to have a legend title. Can’t ask for his name either since it’s against the rules
    Ok, unless the legends title can be removed, i don't know if it can be removed or not
    The legends badge cannot be removed
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,325 ★★★★★
    Oh i didn't know
  • Options
    Report him
  • Options

Report him

Done👍
  • Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★
    I think he used a permanent stun mod or something like that
  • Options

I think he used a permanent stun mod or something like that

I don't know much about any mods except damage enhancement or combat power rate reduction but I assume u r right
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Also wanted to hijack this thread real quick to ask another scorp based question regarding modding. This seems way off to me, but I didn’t want to report instantly. 19 seconds rank 4 torch and scorp

This one is mod 20,515% , not even Suspicious 👆

This one is legit. 👆

Many times, the game counts sting/dot tics towards the Combo counter. Go to your history and check for yourself.
  • Options

Emilia90 said:

Also wanted to hijack this thread real quick to ask another scorp based question regarding modding. This seems way off to me, but I didn’t want to report instantly. 19 seconds rank 4 torch and scorp

This one is mod 20,515% , not even Suspicious 👆

This one is legit. 👆

Many times, the game counts sting/dot tics towards the Combo counter. Go to your history and check for yourself.
    Nah not had any of my fights consider dot or tick damage as hits, as far i know
  • Options
    One proof my own fight.

• Options
    UnOriginalUnOriginal Posts: 727 ★★★

One proof my own fight.

Yeah but not in succesful hits
  • Options
    Just so you know, there is a bug that sometimes counts DoTs as a hit. So that's likely what happened here
  • Options
    Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Posts: 89

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Wong_98 said:

Idk if torch can do 19 second fights without doing his absolutely ideal and perfect matchups (Looking at you Mephisto)

Yeah I definitely don’t think so. I thought I had this round in the bag cause his only defender left was CGR and I nuked him in 30 seconds with Chavez, only to come out of the fight and see that he’s finished already. Then he spammed Loki lmao
    I am telling again, i think we have fought the same guy, strong gut feeling, because even my opponent spammed Loki laugh continuously
    Could be, the last letter of the person in your SS and the pfp match the guy I fought (which isn’t a guarantee ofc) but your guy doesn’t seem to have a legend title. Can’t ask for his name either since it’s against the rules
    Ok, unless the legends title can be removed, i don't know if it can be removed or not
    Nah cant be removed but in both cases definitely cheating I believe the scorp vs hulkling has a hack which keeps the enemies perma stunned which makes the hit count possible. Torch vs scorp is just obvious 19 seconds isnt possible and torch cant hit 20k attacks.

• Options
    You guys don't know about the combo bug and still blaming legit players as modders.
    Culprit: kabam and their Bug.
    Community: hax hax hax

One proof my own fight.

Yeah, would like to see you do 45 hits in 24 seconds.
    Yukzii_II said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Wong_98 said:

Nah cant be removed but in both cases definitely cheating I believe the scorp vs hulkling has a hack.
    It's a damn bug and not a hack.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,150 ★★★★★
    Bug or hack I'd still report as it's not a normal thing happening in the game
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★
    Maybe he was applying ruptures and each rupture was counting as a hit?
  • Options
    Typhoon said:

We just don't know what it counts. But it's a known bug among active BG grinders.

And when you try to explain why its happing, they cover their eyes and ears. Look at the reply before your comment. Every scorpion fight is like that.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    After seeing this thread, i went to check my recent scorp fight and here's the stats

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 634 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    In OP's ss it took his opponent 49 secs to land 127 hits, while it took me 1.30 to land 107 hits. Idk it might be a bug, is it on the trello board or whatever it is called?
  • Options
    Prismane1269Prismane1269 Posts: 216
    edited October 2023
    It’s a bug I faced couple of times. For example, i used tigra against Maw, that took me 40 hits to finish the fight but stats were showing tigra did 90+ hits
  • Options
    TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,751 ★★★★★

Typhoon said:

We just don't know what it counts. But it's a known bug among active BG grinders.

And when you try to explain why its happing, they cover their eyes and ears. Look at the reply before your comment. Every scorpion fight is like that.
    For sure. The after fight stats menu is definitely buggy.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Real or mod, you had the IQ points necessary to remove the opponents name form the image and that's a W in my book

Real Madrid s character arc in the forums is top 10 character arcs of all time. Period.
    We’ve all come a long way fr 😭

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

ahmynuts said:

Real or mod, you had the IQ points necessary to remove the opponents name form the image and that's a W in my book

Real Madrid s character arc in the forums is top 10 character arcs of all time. Period.

Legit different person,I'm almost willing to bet someone else is using the forum account.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,538 ★★★★★
    Have you guys never used Scorpion?

I just fought scorp v ghost rider in proven eq. 9 hits, so 3 times MLM. Number of poison "hits"? 59.
  • Options

An SS of a battle I lost against someone who landed 120+ hits in under 50 secs against my r4 hulkling in bgs. I completed a fight using my Hulk in a second later than him with 97% health and lost. I want some clarification here pls

If he's spamming sp1 with a really aggressive AI, it's not totally unreasonable. His sp1 has a bunch of hits in it (5 iirc). 5 hit combos and spam sp1 it's possible I'd think. The hits will be too much for hulkling to consistently get the indestructible buff
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 774 ★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Yeah but waiting for clarification here
    That guy doesn't post anything worthwhile.

That fight is clearly not legit. Report it and move on.
  • Options

An SS of a battle I lost against someone who landed 120+ hits in under 50 secs against my r4 hulkling in bgs. I completed a fight using my Hulk in a second later than him with 97% health and lost. I want some clarification here pls

If he's spamming sp1 with a really aggressive AI, it's not totally unreasonable. His sp1 has a bunch of hits in it (5 iirc). 5 hit combos and spam sp1 it's possible I'd think. The hits will be too much for hulkling to consistently get the indestructible buff
    Yo man u what u thinking? Hulkling has some insane long specials that cannot be countered with multiple five hit combos and specials within 49 secs, even if scorpion spams attacks it's impossible, for a second i can agree to what @SirGamesBond said but if that's true, sad to say I had already reported that guy before your explanation based off what I had read in my post's replies. If it isn't legit, I have zero regrets
  • Options

Unio77 said:

ahmynuts said:

Legit different person,I'm almost willing to bet someone else is using the forum account.
    As a teenager who loves guardian, and keeps making marvel hero artworks and has sadly become an introvert after my past experiences being horrible this year because of some incidents, i can confirm that the same person as from the past is using this account
  • Options
    KeonexKeonex Posts: 300 ★★★
    each rupture he inflicts counts as hits so its not tbat he did a lot of hits, this also true for fights using Rintrah on attack you will get the hits to be ridiculous but in fact is legit and it’s because it is counting ruptures as basic hits.

that fight is 100% doable and doesn’t look suspicious at all, keep in mind that Scorp has petrify on sp2 that allows him to heal back any blocked damage so finishing fights with full health is not hard to do with Scorpion
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,573 ★★★★★

You guys don't know about the combo bug and still blaming legit players as modders.
    Culprit: kabam and their Bug.
    Community: hax hax hax

One proof my own fight.

Yeah, would like to see you do 45 hits in 24 seconds.
    Yukzii_II said:

Emilia90 said:

Emilia90 said:

Wong_98 said:

Nah cant be removed but in both cases definitely cheating I believe the scorp vs hulkling has a hack.
    It's a damn bug and not a hack.
    Is the bug listed on the trello board ;) ??? I’ll help answer that for you… nope it isn’t.

How is anyone supposed to know “it’s a damn bug” when kabams communication about bugs has been downright awful for the last 2 years ?