Legendary Toughness Masteries

TheromeTherome Member Posts: 44
edited October 2023 in General Discussion
Legendary Toughness Masteries Does anyone have an idea if it is a bug, visual error or an update? since adding points makes no sense because it is at 0%. Thank you

Comments

• Toyota_2015Toyota_2015 Member Posts: 507 ★★★
    I assume this is the mastery you're talking about:

You currently have 0/5 points invested in that mastery, so you gain no benefit from it (hence the 0%). Adding points into the mastery will increase the percentage.
  • LetheLatteLetheLatte Member Posts: 114
    Love this mastery, can save your from a heavy or trick someone fighting your opponent on defense
  • TheromeTherome Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2023

You currently have 0/5 points invested in that mastery, so you gain no benefit from it (hence the 0%). Adding points into the mastery will increase the percentage.

It doesn't increase at all, I had 2 master's points 2 months ago and 0.0% continues to appear, there's a reason I published the photo, only that in the photo I currently have 0 points.
  • TheromeTherome Member Posts: 44
    edited October 2023

AQUI LE PUSE 1 PUNTO Y sigue en 0.0%

Aqui le agregue 2 PUNTOS , Y sigue en 0.0% gaste runas para demostrar que no estoy loco jaja.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    That is probably a language translation issue, where maybe the Resource ID # being referenced in that sentence in your language is NOT the correct Resource ID # as it is when viewing in English.

But what is mistakenly displayed as 0% for you should not actually be affecting that ability in your fights.

At Max Rank (5), you should have a 50/50 chance of ignoring an opponent's attempted Heavy Attack on you while you are blocking.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,294 Guardian
    (also)..

In your language, do you NOT see the 2 different sentences. One for CURRENT Rank, and the next for MAX Rank ? (As shown in the English version that someone else provided above).

That would be something else wrong with your language version of that Mastery description.