**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Are you happy with rockets button rewards?

ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Now that we have the rewards from the button i ask.... is it what you expected ?

Are you happy with rockets button rewards? 150 votes

Hell yeah!
70%
Etaki_LirakoiGroundedWisdomLloyd_NabbitLagmelongtimekayloh20NEOEbbtideFlazinator420downRiegelDARKLOKIRagamugginGunnerStavelotXoteTime_to_clobberJustice_Evo_8thetaman23ImpulseGimli_SoGBigMoSpidey076 106 votes
no..... where is my 4* awaken gem.....
10%
Tsangoddevil_jeffNDK13Dshuusername92847LukedwonlnHeraldofNoneVartoxsolivagant56jerstolpLolmacheteDiamondSrkushwahagroovygal14000FreedomfigterKiddie 16 votes
meh....
18%
Dok_HolidayOngellWhododo872N8PBurntbaconFuzzylumpssfu_koraxJonny123Ed2727I_ForgotStefanjonesrozerosAegeontheBoldThomaszarKeram85wSWeaponXLuciusVorenusForwardShtdafckupVG0d 28 votes

Comments

• VeggettaVeggetta Posts: 42
    Hell yeah!
    That raccoon should definitely teach Kabam some appreciation classes.
  • ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
    meh....
    I love the new title ! Honorary Guardian Of The Galaxy!
  • ArtoriasArtorias Posts: 55
    meh....
    i agree, the title was the best bit for me
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Hell yeah!
    It was free stuff that I got for literally doing nothing. Could have been a 2* crystal for all I care. I like free. Don't care what it is. But yeah, this was a very nice batch of rewards.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Hell yeah!
    I'll take a free t4b any day!
  • spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    Hell yeah!
    Did people really expect a 4* awakening gem for doing nothing? I'm happy with the free t4b and t4cc shard crystals.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    Waited 30 days for what????? Some shards, some frags and a t4b.....what great rewards
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Hell yeah!
    Thanks Kabam!
  • kayloh20kayloh20 Posts: 12
    Hell yeah!
    They didn't have to even put the button in the game.
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    Hell yeah!
    I really don't understand why people are annoyed at these? For a freebie package for doing literally nothing, it exceeded expectations. Sure, everyone would of loved something more but in terms of what we got to what was realistically expected..... yeah I was pretty happy
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    meh....
    meh....
    Not like they were going to be amazing rewards, but to let them just sit there and get it for free, I will take it.
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Hell yeah!
    Pleasantly surprised that we got t4cc for doing nothing. Better rewards/effort ratio than 5.1, 5.2, and events.
  • guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    Hell yeah!
    Free rewards for doing nothing. Can't complain about that.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Didn't live up to the buildup but what more would you expect from kabam. Surprised it wasn't another glitch
  • FireatwillFireatwill Posts: 98
    No one is going to push No, because no one was expecting nor wants people to think they were expecting an awakening gem. Flawed stat analysis.
  • 420down420down Posts: 170
    Hell yeah!
    Pretty damn good for doing nothing
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Hell yeah!
    Yeah bc it was free for not being stupid enough to push the button. I still wanted the title though :/
  • meh....
    imo they're decent rewards, those complaining about the reward probably even forgot about the button existing <3
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,500 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah!
    Free is free.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah!
    It was way better than I was expecting. Really nice little fun thing kabam did, with the button
  • I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    Hell yeah!
    I would enjoy a similar thing everymonth.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Hell yeah!
    Rocket said not to push the button
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    Hell yeah!
    Better than a kick in the pants, that is for sure.
  • explorershaneexplorershane Posts: 34
    Super jealous! I'm coming back to the game after 2 year break and with my pathetic ten non-duped 4 star champs, I definitely should have waited before button pushing. Those prizes are like a pirate treasure to middling players like me.
  • brownchr014brownchr014 Posts: 35
    My main account did not get any of the rewards
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Hell yeah!
    Free swag for pushing the button, free swag for not pushing the button. I see no room to complain.
  • it should have been better rewards since it was so tempting to push the button i'm pretty sure all summonors expected a huge prize but thanks anyways
  • projectionist09projectionist09 Posts: 6
    Why does not kabam give a new reward to me ?I didn't push death button. Kabam should improve it soon.