Options

Issues logging in after Google Play purchase [merged, under investigation]

Comments

• Options
    wayco1181wayco1181 Posts: 20
    Same here. I was able to submit a ticket. Had to go through Kabam's site. Try it that way.

https://help.kabamsupport.com/hc/en-us
  • Options
    thegreatsthegreats Posts: 5
    edited October 2023
    Yup same here, after purchase I cannot login. I asked via submitting the ticket but they just ask me to restart device, reinstall, etc but all of those method did not work.
  • Options
    Sunnyace21Sunnyace21 Posts: 15
    @Kabam Miike need help here
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,168 ★★★★★
    Miike rn:

Also, guys, it's not even time for work yet over there. Even if Miike wasn't on vacation, no one is in the office rn. Give them like an hour or so
  • Options
    We have been stuck for hours, losing time and rewards
  • Options
    hmdemerahmdemera Posts: 78
    Same problem here. Made the purchase of the same crystal and can't log into the game now.
  • Options
    I had the problem since yesterday evening. I could not even get my daily rewards and units
  • Options
    YazagakuYazagaku Posts: 14
    Stuck for 17 hours now 😢
  • Options
    LuciferDevilLuciferDevil Posts: 11
    I use REDMI NOTE 12 PRO PLUS
  • Options
    wayco1181wayco1181 Posts: 20

Is the game server down? I'm not able to open the game. The disconnection message always pops up.

Did you go into the Google Play store and purchased something with your points? If so, that's probably it because it's been down for a while for me now.
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 195 ★★

This is a level 1 account that you get after reinstalling the game. This is not an account issue but rather a device issue. I am not able to get into any account on my s23 ultra but on my pixel 2 XL I can get in just fine. I purchased the cav nexus bundle from the Google play store line others and I can't use my new phone to play this game. @Kabam Miike looking for some sort of acknowledgement about these login issues
  • Options
    ShawnShazimShawnShazim Posts: 28
    More than 6 hours I've been locked out. Can't do anything.
  • Options
    CuntessaCuntessa Posts: 69
    This just started to happen to me this morning. Seeing it effecting people since yesterday.
  • Options

Yup. It's annoying. I made a Cav Nexus Bundle google playstore purchase, and it hasn't shown up in my in game mail yet because the game is having connectivity issues. Smh. Here we go again. The game has officially crapped out for tonight lol. Guess I'll go to sleep now lol

That's exactly what I did as well. After I just bought an Odin. @Kabam Miike " anyway to look into this?
    lol I bought the same thing
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    It was fixed for a moment, now happened again
  • Options
    tried the uninstall, reboot phone and install again and nothing. Still that damned red icon of death,
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,345 ★★★★
    Yukzii_II said:

Do you guys not know? This is obviously Kabams new anti-whale feature smh

I think you might be right lol
  • Options

We have been stuck for hours, losing time and rewards

Major issue
  • Options

Is the game server down? I'm not able to open the game. The disconnection message always pops up.

Y3ah having a issue here after I made a google play purchase. Have been having connectivity issue since after 9pm Wednesday night. It's now 12pm Thursday afternoon lol
  • Options
    17 hrs and counting. Just hoping for a response 🙏🏽
  • Options
    Phantomfire500Phantomfire500 Posts: 227 ★★
    @Kabam Jax is the team aware of this issue?
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

Hey Summoners,

I checked in with the game team and it seems this was on their radar from earlier this morning (thank you to those who sent in support tickets). They're currently investigating and are hoping to know more soon.

It seems this issue is impacting players who made a purchase through the Google Play store during a specific window yesterday.

More info as we get it!

It actually got me this morning. It was odd, because I bought two other unit packs with google play credits and it worked fine, but once I bought this specific pack, it just kicked me offline.
  • Options
    Game is back up now
  • Options
    Kabam JaxKabam Jax Posts: 1,638
    The game team has pushed a potential fix to this issue.

Please try logging in and let me know if it resolved.
  • Options
    Ah yeah finally it works. But I did not get the product from the purchase, so I assume this will be sent later?
  • Options
    tfdakota7tfdakota7 Posts: 7
    edited October 2023
    Seems to be working fine now

Thanks 👍
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

It worked and I received my Google purchase as well. Thanks Kabam👍🏼
  • Options
    Ignore my previous comment, I have receive those google rewards. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    Kabam Jax said:

It worked out just fine. And what I get for my efforts a 4*