**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Morbius arena points

How many points do you guys reckon the Morbius arena will get I just wanna see how much I need to get at least 5* hoping for 6*

Comments

• Options
    Try 69mil. That's guaranteed 5* and if enough don't care about him, then you'll get the 6* EZ
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Try 69mil. That's guaranteed 5* and if enough don't care about him, then you'll get the 6* EZ

69 Million I See 🌝
  • Options
    iwosoiwoso Posts: 26
    i would think that not many people would want him considering that the 3 stamp deal was on and only f2p players might give a shot but idk maybe people will be greedy
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,186 ★★★★★
    iwoso said:

i would think that not many people would want him considering that the 3 stamp deal was on and only f2p players might give a shot but idk maybe people will be greedy

Why won't you want to awaken him? Or Arena champe can't be used to awake?
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 848 ★★★★
    PT_99 said:

iwoso said:

you can arena to awake but its hard to awaken a 7* by getting a 6*
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 706 ★★★
    69 Morbillion points
  • Options
    DeadManWadeDeadManWade Posts: 309
    I'm hoping 40 mill will be enough for the 5*! Really not planning to grind the whole weekend away in arena.
  • Options
    iwosoiwoso Posts: 26
    PT_99 said:

iwoso said:

I didnt get enough stamps to get the 7* morbs cos i thought they were gonna give a double tracker purchase like before