Maw 41 sec KO Kindred??
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• gnr4lifegnr4life Member Posts: 4
    Guys, is that possible?
  • SamanunSamanun Member Posts: 696 ★★★
    Well yeah mods but your post is gonna get taken down :(
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,886 ★★★★★
    @gnr4life most likely, but you need to blot out the names of the opponents. Otherwise, the post will get deleted or worse—ignored.

Dr. Zola
  • gnr4lifegnr4life Member Posts: 4
    DrZola said:

@gnr4life most likely, but you need to blot out the names of the opponents. Otherwise, the post will get deleted or worse—ignored.

Dr. Zola

what do you mean by blot out the names of the opponent?
  • startropicsstartropics Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    gnr4life said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

censor the name. posting ingame names are against the rules.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian
    Edit the screenshot, crossing out (marker pen) the opponent's name/alliance.
    Before you attach it to a post here.
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★

gnr4life said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Exposing the cheaters is against the rules? Bruh
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

gnr4life said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

No but posting it here is against the rules....report & move on!
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,336 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

gnr4life said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Yes because false accusations can lead to witch hunts on innocent people, which would not be good. If you've followed a lot of these threads, quite a few of them are legit fights.
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

gnr4life said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Yes because false accusations can lead to witch hunts on innocent people, which would not be good. If you've followed a lot of these threads, quite a few of them are legit fights.
    Witch hunts? You mean players with free time going to do what? Send friend request in-game?
    PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

gnr4life said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Witch hunts? You mean players with free time going to do what? Send friend request in-game?

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

gnr4life said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

What? What this screenshot going to explain? I asked what's witch hunt is meant to be and you showed me SC of "Witch hunt."

Yeah it's banned, for what?
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

gnr4life said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

What? What this screenshot going to explain? I asked what's witch hunt is meant to be and you showed me SC of "Witch hunt."

I mean, maybe someone would follow that person's posts and give them a hard time.

They might say things like "For being THE Paragon, you really don't know much about the game".. Or "For being THE Paragon, your skills suck!".
    JollyHawk said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

gnr4life said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

I mean, maybe someone would follow that person's posts and give them a hard time.

They might say things like "For being THE Paragon, you really don't know much about the game".. Or "For being THE Paragon, your skills suck!".
    Woah woah, now limits are crossed, how dare you use THAT word against me D:
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,232 Guardian
    PT_99 said:

Go back to top of thread and see that it is NOT allowed to call out other players by name in an accusatory manner, whether or not they actually did cheat. (copied below)

• GoofballanatotGoofballanatot Member Posts: 149
    Ok this thread went way off the mark. We shouldn’t post anyone’s name but here is someone that is a possible cheater.

• warlock_46warlock_46 Member Posts: 4

Ok this thread went way off the mark. We shouldn’t post anyone’s name but here is someone that is a possible cheater.

This looks legit, all these fights are possible.
  • predatorrpredatorr Member Posts: 71
    It's full of incompetence, you can't blame everyone without reading the hero and BG supports.

Those are both really slow morbius fights, should be 40 seconds top if you're using him correctly. Also those fights are super legit based on what you showed
  • CASrinivasCASrinivas Member Posts: 992 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

Pikolu said:

PT_99 said:

gnr4life said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Thank You! I said that and All I got were dislikes 🙄
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    Hello everyone just a question, I have no reproach to just surprise at the speed and see with you if it's normal. The opponent is master suicide

• AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    One of my alliance mate interacted with some crazy modders they are just finished finishing in 1 hit. In above screenshot modders has taken some time to finish the fight.

Corvus can deal way more damge with no charge. Fight finished in 13 sec.

One hit fight

• AvnishAvnish Member Posts: 441 ★★★
    edited October 2023
    Modders are just ruining the fun of the BG. I also faced some in last week. They are making the grinding so difficult.