1st Titan crystal pull: solid but meh??

Akki_94Akki_94 Member Posts: 51
edited October 2023 in General Discussion

He's great after the buff ( no doubt on that)
But i feel still boring in playstyle wise( no hate tho). It feels like doing some 1-2-3-4 & repeat exercise whenever playing him. Pretty basic.
I know other champs as well but comparing to his tech mates like( os, nimrod, I'm famous im) i think he still goes down the list.
• path6 in aw has been readjusted for the likes of him to shift focus from nimrod & iron doom but other than that.. I don't see him beibn greatful even in bgs unless node benefits him. ( just my thoughts ) have him as r4 as well but I always pick doom, os, nimrod trio for tech class in EQ.
My question is: would you use him for daily content over the likes of infamous ironman/ os/ nimrod ?
PS: no hate as i said, just curious to know where he stands compared to other tech champs.

Comments

• Soumemiakas1926Soumemiakas1926 Member Posts: 352 ★★★
    I use his 5 star version in Thronebreaker event quest and he shreds everything. I dont have even the 6 star version. Sure he requires a little ramp up but he's a very cool champion with nice animations, immunities and good damage. Very good 7 star imo.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,408 Guardian
    The man is a beast. I took him straight to r5 because he is fun to use, counters a lot of annoying defenders, and he is a great dual-use champion with all his armor ups.
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,235 ★★★
    It could have been much worse. I pulled literally the most junky champ in the entire crystal. Crossbones
  • UltragamerUltragamer Member Posts: 565 ★★★
    Og iron man>idoom
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Member Posts: 1,235 ★★★
    Lpoo said:

It could have been much worse. I pulled literally the most junky champ in the entire crystal. Crossbones

Man admitted he doesn’t know how to use Crossbones
    Crossbones needs the dupe to be a monster. So with me being stuck with an unduped crossbones it was a stink of a pull. And as old as he is it’s a slap in the face for 20 k shards that took quite some time to accumulate.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Member Posts: 1,376 ★★★★

Lpoo said:

Man admitted he doesn’t know how to use Crossbones
    Crossbones needs the dupe to be a monster. So with me being stuck with an unduped crossbones it was a stink of a pull. And as old as he is it’s a slap in the face for 20 k shards that took quite some time to accumulate.
    It’s all RNG, maybe you‘ll hit big next time … and his dupe will be easier to get when he enters Basic.
  • Sceptilemaniac2Sceptilemaniac2 Member Posts: 369 ★★★
    I have a R4 and I'd still take him over my gladiator.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,178 ★★★★★
    Ironman is far better than infamous ironman
  • H3t3rH3t3r Member, Guardian Posts: 2,882 Guardian

Someone doesn't know the true power of crossbones.....
  • Logan00Logan00 Member Posts: 621 ★★★
    I would love to pull OG ironman, I took him to rank 4 over Nimrod , love the play style, he is a tank and works against mutants and non mutant champions, and he his great against incinerate.
  • Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Member Posts: 1,173 ★★★★
    It just depends on the nodes
  • ZilliaxerZilliaxer Member Posts: 85
    Akki_94 said:

He's great after the buff ( no doubt on that)
    But i feel still boring in playstyle wise( no hate tho). It feels like doing some 1-2-3-4 & repeat exercise whenever playing him. Pretty basic.
    I know other champs as well but comparing to his tech mates like( os, nimrod, I'm famous im) i think he still goes down the list.
    • path6 in aw has been readjusted for the likes of him to shift focus from nimrod & iron doom but other than that.. I don't see him beibn greatful even in bgs unless node benefits him. ( just my thoughts ) have him as r4 as well but I always pick doom, os, nimrod trio for tech class in EQ.
    My question is: would you use him for daily content over the likes of infamous ironman/ os/ nimrod ?
    PS: no hate as i said, just curious to know where he stands compared to other tech champs.

Dude OG Iron Man is so great, personally i think that he is one of the best buff/rework old champions for now
    His damage is great,his immunities are useful