**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What’s your AQ strategy?

I’ve been in (and now am leader) of the same alliance for the last several years. We run map 8, and the highest rank we’ve achieved is 118, so not too shabby. But lately we have struggled to complete the map every day or even most, and AQ seems to be the point where we lose players, who don’t think the effort is worth it.

As AQ struggles to remain relevant, we’re at a crossroads. You can’t grind everything (at least we can’t). We like War (gold 1/plat 4 territory), and we like Battlegrounds (no minimum requirement but we do well).

My question is, how do other alliances handle AQ? Is there a combination of maps/mods that produces a decent enough score without an unnecessary grind? We sometimes take map 5 breaks when we are all busy, but the score after 5 days just doesn’t impress me. And frankly, for many of us map 5 is just dull, at least map 8 has some challenges.

Comments

• Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★★
    We are doing map 6, each BG. We are not bothering much, just get it over with
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    See right here people can’t even find motivation to run map 8 anymore cuz the mode is so bland and boring. They are losing players cuz AQ is the lamest thing ever created. Just get rid of it for a 1 day a week alliance raid
  • Options
    GolivarezGolivarez Posts: 154 ★★
    No one wants to commit to 5 straight days of the same mind numbingly dumb thing over and over
  • Options
    Bro relax
  • Options
    I do map 5 optional participation and we get like 4300 glory weekly because a few people complete the bosses
  • Options
    Again, it depends on the set of folks you are with and what goal you want to achieve.
    I do map8, and SSX is top45 AQ.
    But maybe a more "chill" goal is hit 600 million in aq with the right modifiers in Map6.
    It is a discussion you need to have with your teammates, also remember AQ is going to change after the next cycle.
  • Options
    Mods had enough now 😅
  • Options
    DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★
    We run 3 BGs of Map 6 and finish around 450. We 100% every day fairly easily unless multiple people are simultaneously unavailable for some reason.

Ticket costs make 7 and 8 not worth the rewards. We'll probably give map 8 a try once they drop the costs in a couple weeks.
  • Options
    Robnyc71Robnyc71 Posts: 65
    Dukenpuke said:

We run 3 BGs of Map 6 and finish around 450. We 100% every day fairly easily unless multiple people are simultaneously unavailable for some reason.

Ticket costs make 7 and 8 not worth the rewards. We'll probably give map 8 a try once they drop the costs in a couple weeks.

I find map 8 a bit easier than 6&7, you have backups in sections 1&3 so you only need 8 in each of those.
  • Options
    Robnyc71Robnyc71 Posts: 65

Again, it depends on the set of folks you are with and what goal you want to achieve.
    I do map8, and SSX is top45 AQ.
    But maybe a more "chill" goal is hit 600 million in aq with the right modifiers in Map6.
    It is a discussion you need to have with your teammates, also remember AQ is going to change after the next cycle.

Ha that’s the thing, we usually have 25 people that are fine with it, and the rest burn out or otherwise lose interest in that grind. So we’re spinning our wheels unless we can find a few more addicts like us.

But maybe AQ is the place to chill so that grinding elsewhere isn’t so taxing

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    What my ally does is nap six boss rush and we normally get about 4k glory
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,219 ★★★★★
    Cry before every time I join AQ map