**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

i dont even have to say something here

TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 274 ★★★
edited October 2023 in General Discussion

Bg are rating based they say

Comments

• Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    Nobody says that 💀
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★
    There is not a single soul who says that lmfao
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,644 ★★★★★

Kabam what is is trash scoring i had more health first fight and second over 116 hits and he still has 40% health left yeah as game is rigged free for all players na more like pay to win

You literally took 45 seconds longer on the first fight and on the second one he was inflicted with coldsnap so I'm not seeing the problem here. Just a skill issue on your part tbh
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    good
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,021 Guardian
    edited October 2023

Kabam what is is trash scoring i had more health first fight and second over 116 hits and he still has 40% health left yeah as game is rigged free for all players na more like pay to win

The fact it took you that long to take down Sassy with the sugarpill tactic proves you don't know how to use titania. That's like a 40 second fight at most which is why you lost.

Also apoc isn't known for being a quick attacker.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,529 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

flapjax said:

There should be a "Welcome to Plat 2!" message or something at this point.

People
    Fixed it
    Now its fixed
  • Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 274 ★★★

good

you are happy that im stuck in plat 2? what
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 114

good

It's a competition. Do not take it personally my guy.
  • Options
    JHRanchJHRanch Posts: 71
    Thats easy compared to my roster and the ones that I face
  • Options
    mbgibsonmbgibson Posts: 114
    edited October 2023

Just curious. How do you know your opponent is a spender? Are you sure you didn't lose to a free to play player? No offense, but you did not have the best fight vs Kate: Took quite a bit of damage. 21K score is not something I would think would get me a win.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,486 ★★★★★

What happened? I thought you were THE COOK.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 19,010 Guardian

You are a level 47 Thronebreaker that practically started playing yesterday. You were handed a relatively low level Thronebreaker account as an opponent. What exactly do you expect to find in a competitive event? Are they supposed to hand you a path to GC that involves lining up every player that started in the last week for you to beat?

You're about half way up VT, and it is only about half way through the BG season (it gets easier as the season progresses, as players promote upward). Just exactly what were your realistic aspirations for this point in the season. What percentage of the player population did you think you were supposed to be beating at this point?