Options

Domino RNG always pisses me off!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 320 ★★
I know domino can be countered with some tech like nimrod, Omega sentinel. But with non-tech why the fight gets so much difficult. Domino only decrease 15% ability accuracy at start of fight. With unlucky passive AAR gets decreased by 35% more. Today I encountered her i didn't have any tech. So i fought her with CGR that domino was unduped 7*R1.

But I can't believe I wasn't able place 5 judgements in whole fight I used 1 sp2, couple of sp1s. But i got stuck at 3 judgements even I was barely having unlucky passive. Literally it was a horrible fight. I didn't die because she was unawaken. But i just wanted to know how 15% AAR works this well. It was like I m fighting against Red megneto who places 70% AAR.

I also had a matchup where opponent killed her with CGR in 25-30 second. Even my Domino was sig200 r4.

I faced the same issue with tech champion. I fought her with idoom. My heavy stun failed 90% time in whole fight and she killed idoom. Even in a another matchup someone killed her with idoom even without taking any critical failure damge.

Really 15% AAR is that much hard to counter. I can understand if I have unlucky passive but without unlucky passive I had to charge 4 heavy to place aptitude judgement. Domino can fail Dex with unlucky passive I can get that but she is failing everything with just 15% AAR. That doesn't seems fair.

Guys post your experience with non-tech against Domino.

Comments

• Options
    SpankarellaSpankarella Posts: 20
    You have to counter with AAR immune champs or don't have abilities to proc.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,313 ★★★★★
    Domino does Domino things, but only when she feels like it. Consistently inconsistent.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,355 ★★★★★
    Domino F**king the battlerealm since 2018
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,727 ★★★★★
    If mesmerize is anything to go by, Domino's 15% chance works 85% of the time but only against you.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 450 ★★★

• Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,558 ★★★★★
    What's the BEST domino counter? I use Ultron but 2 matches out 10, she starts acting sus.