**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Domino RNG always pisses me off!

AvnishAvnish Posts: 376 ★★
I know domino can be countered with some tech like nimrod, Omega sentinel. But with non-tech why the fight gets so much difficult. Domino only decrease 15% ability accuracy at start of fight. With unlucky passive AAR gets decreased by 35% more. Today I encountered her i didn't have any tech. So i fought her with CGR that domino was unduped 7*R1.

But I can't believe I wasn't able place 5 judgements in whole fight I used 1 sp2, couple of sp1s. But i got stuck at 3 judgements even I was barely having unlucky passive. Literally it was a horrible fight. I didn't die because she was unawaken. But i just wanted to know how 15% AAR works this well. It was like I m fighting against Red megneto who places 70% AAR.


I also had a matchup where opponent killed her with CGR in 25-30 second. Even my Domino was sig200 r4.

I faced the same issue with tech champion. I fought her with idoom. My heavy stun failed 90% time in whole fight and she killed idoom. Even in a another matchup someone killed her with idoom even without taking any critical failure damge.

Really 15% AAR is that much hard to counter. I can understand if I have unlucky passive but without unlucky passive I had to charge 4 heavy to place aptitude judgement. Domino can fail Dex with unlucky passive I can get that but she is failing everything with just 15% AAR. That doesn't seems fair.

Guys post your experience with non-tech against Domino.

Comments

  • Options
    SpankarellaSpankarella Posts: 23
    You have to counter with AAR immune champs or don't have abilities to proc.
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    Domino does Domino things, but only when she feels like it. Consistently inconsistent.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,380 ★★★★★
    Domino F**king the battlerealm since 2018
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,814 ★★★★★
    If mesmerize is anything to go by, Domino's 15% chance works 85% of the time but only against you.
  • Options
    ThomildoThomildo Posts: 473 ★★★

  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    What's the BEST domino counter? I use Ultron but 2 matches out 10, she starts acting sus.
Sign In or Register to comment.