Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Champions that should get additional immunities

2»

Comments

• Options
    ThePredator1001ThePredator1001 Posts: 666 ★★★
    edited November 2023
    I don’t who it would work on but we need someone who is immune to or counters glancing
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,074 ★★★★
    It probably has to be a a skill or cosmic champion because glancing is commonly found on tech and science champs
  • Options
    LightsAnimeLightsAnime Posts: 422 ★★

Sandman should be rupture immune

Incinerate immune too, he’s susceptible to peni parker, kitty and other incinerate champs
  • Options
    MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    root immune champ would be great for the necropolis tho
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,431 ★★★★★
    MCOCHazza said:

I think we definitely need degen immune champs, the pig can be degen immune but he still requires you to do some actions to turn the resistance into immunity. I'd like to see a champ fully immune to degen from the get go, Onslaught maybe?

Spider ham never goes immune to degen though, he just passed 100% resistance to it at 7-10 nonsense. Having a full immune champ would be sick though
    Yeah what I meant is he takes zero damage from degen, not actually immune to degen but immune to the damage lol
  • Options
    Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Onslaught, maybe since he’s a psionic entity in armor

How does that suggest he should be degen immune? Degen is basically just directly draining your life force away. Onslaught is basically composed entirely of sentient life force, so if anything,

EdisonLaw said:

Actually has the Surfer even bled in the comics? Isn’t he able to shapeshift?

I'm sure it's just strawberry jelly though.
    You did find a single picture of SS bleeding but you obviously don’t know the context of the cover and/or the storyline. It’s like snipping a few panels from vol 3 #48 and saying “look, he’s bleeding”.

Enjoy your strawberry jelly lunch
    So... are you actually going to share this context with the rest of the class, or are you just gonna sit there basking in your smug self-indulgent sense of superiority?

Also, you forgot to begin your post with "Ummm, actually..."
  • Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,577 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

EdisonLaw said:

Onslaught, maybe since he’s a psionic entity in armor

How does that suggest he should be degen immune? Degen is basically just directly draining your life force away. Onslaught is basically composed entirely of sentient life force, so if anything,

EdisonLaw said:

You did find a single picture of SS bleeding but you obviously don’t know the context of the cover and/or the storyline. It’s like snipping a few panels from vol 3 #48 and saying “look, he’s bleeding”.

So... are you actually going to share this context with the rest of the class, or are you just gonna sit there basking in your smug self-indulgent sense of superiority?

Also, you forgot to begin your post with "Ummm, actually..."

I offer demonz about as much help as he offers here on the forums. It helps to research the subject before posting blindly. Try www.google.com
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,074 ★★★★★
    Probably not practical ... but he's a vampire ... Morbius needs some bleed resistance .. 90% like so many other non vampire champs.

Would like to see DDHK or Iron Fist be the ones who can bypass glance. But I understand there are some mechanics in the game that need to be "un-counterable" .
  • Options
    Ruwqiersa said:

I just want a champ that ignores glancing thats all

Yeah I’m thinking about this since Maestro has a good but really annoying glancing buff you can’t easily get rid of, unlike Sersi
  • Options
    AecynAecyn Posts: 67
    I think the degen immunity thing has more to do with Kabam needing an effect that works on everyone for nodes. Like in incursions, where you degen 3% per second if your partner didn't clear their side on the boss... Degen is their go to "you failed" punishment. A champ being able to completely ignore it wouldn't do them any good.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,101 ★★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

The question was "Has the Surfer even bled in the comics?". This is literally a picture of him bleeding.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,214 ★★★★

EdisonLaw said:

The question was "Has the Surfer even bled in the comics?". This is literally a picture of him bleeding.
    I guesing answering the question is not allow since it's right. I know there's story behind it but I'm pretty sure in that picture he is bleeding so the answer is yes. Interesting to know that getting the right answer isn't allow.
  • Options
    edited January 6
    2024 Update:

Infamous Iron Man: Nullify and Fate seal. He's a version of Doctor Doom, he should be immune to these effects. Not to mention other tech champs are also immune to this.

Gladiator: Cowardice, Intimidate, Incinerate, Poison, Coldsnap. Seriously, in the comics he flies through supernovas, through the vacuum of space and his entire thing is his confidence.

Sandman: Rupture. He's made of sand, nuff said

Juggernaut: Armor Break. Currently a lot of cosmics can shut him down, especially CGR with his instant armor break.